Our First Doctor's Visit :O

[Doctor's Office]

Tyrek

"Could You Just Get Off Your Phone ! Its Suppose To Be A Moment To Focus On Our Baby And You Over There Caking With That Bitch!"

Here We Go Again , Making A Scene In Public , All Because Ashley Wants All My Attention. When She Know How It Is . Me & Shawnna Are Dating And Its No Us , Im Trynna Do Right And Be Here For My Child .

"I'm Here Aint It !? Shut All That Shit Up Ashley Got Damn!"

"You Know What You Can Do Ty-"

And Before She Could Finish Whatever The Bullshit That Was About To Come Out Het Mouth , The Doctor Cutted In.

"Okay You Too, Thats Enough! Im Use To Couples Who Are New At This Baby Thing Arguring But I Have Never Seen Fighting Like This In My Life"

"I Apologize Dr..." I Paused To Read Her Id Tag.

"I Apologize Dr. Reed"

"I Apologize For Our Behavior Too Dr. Reed." Ashley Said Looking Directly Into Direction.

If Only I Could Slap The -

"Okay Miss James Your 6 Weeks Pregnant. Woot! And Do You Guys Expecting To Have A Boy Or Girl?"

Did This Doctor Not Realize Me And Ashley Hated One Another , I Damn Sure We Wouldnt Be Over Here Discussing All Lovey Dovey About What We Wanted The Sex Of The Baby To Be.

"We Havent Really Talked About The Sex Of The Baby Yet" She Said I Can Tell She Felt Some Type Of Way By The Uneasiness In Her Voice.

I Held Her Hand . "But Its Gonna Be A Boy Right Lee Lee? Gonna Be A Lil Heart Breaker Like His Daddy."

She Smiled , I Guess All She Wanted Was A Lil Family Moment.

"I Hope He Doesnt Have Your Head!" She Said Laughing.

Okay You Guys , I Know Its Been FOREVER Since I Updated But Here's A Lil Scoop On How The Rest Of How The Chapters Are Gonna Go From Here. I Dedicate This Chap To My Biggest Fan/Ig Bestie. Lol If You Have An IG Follow Me : darkskinnbeauty_XOXO . But Anyway She Has Been Waiting On This Update For A Minute Now So You Guys I Will Be Updating For A While . I'm Back !!!