Shawnna

"Tyra I Know You Didn't Key His Car , Break All His Windows , And Drove Over To His Spot Like A Mad Women !" I Said Looking At Her , Her Face Was Tense I Could Tell It Still Bothered Her.

"Yes The Hell I Did , Don't Give 2 Fucks About Him No More." She Said Turning Her Head Back To The Road.

"Ty You Know You Gonna Figure Him , And He Gonna Be Right Back In Yo Bed. How You Doin!?" I Said Looking Out The Window We Were Coming Up Into The School Parking Lot.

"Not This Time Shawnna , He Messed Up Big Time." She Said Taking Her Key Put The Ignition.

I Could Tell She Was Really Hurt , She's Been With Mike Since Jr. High, He Was Her First Everything , And When I Say Everything I Mean Everything Ya Heard.

"Wait Ty Are You Crying !?" Tears Were Flowing Down Her Face Slowly.

"No. Just Had Something In My Eye C'mon" She Said Getting Out The Car.

You can keep your hands on me

Touch me right there, rock my body

I can't keep my hands off you

Your body is my party

I'm doing this little dance for you

You got me so excited..

Tyra Phone Started Playing Body Party By Ciara. She Silenced The Call, So I Guess It Was Mike.

We Were Standing By Our Lockers Talking When Tyrek & Mike Walked Up.

"Hey Baby." Tyrek Said Giving Me A Side Hug And A Kiss. I Can Tell The Way Mike Wanted To Show Some Love To His Girl Too , But Tyra Was Not About To Have That.

"Hey , I Been Calling Your Phone , Can't Answer Your Phone For A Brotha?" Mike Asked Tyra.

Tyra Slammed Her Locker Door Shut And Me And Tyrek Was Watching The Whole Scene Like A Action Movie.

"Answer My Phone For What !? We Aint Got Shit To Talk About." Tyra Replied Back.

"C'mon Ma Don't Be Like That , You Know I Got Love For You." He Said Grabbing Tyra's Hands.

Then A Girl Came Up , She Looked Mad Familiar I Just Couldnt Put My Finger On It Tho.

"Hey Mike , Sorry To Interrupt Your Moment But I Can't Work Tonight." She Said.

"T'f ! This The Same Bitch From Last Night!" Tyra Yelled In Mike's Face , Snatching Her Hands Out His Grasp.

"Bitch ? I Have A Name Its Ashley , And Yours?" She Said. This Girl Had A Lot Of Balls I See.

"Wait A Minute Ashley?" Tyrek Said Loudly.

Everybody's Attention Was Now In Tyrek's Direction.

"Yeah Thats My Baby Momma." He Sighed.

Now I Know Where I Knew This Girl From.. All Hell.

"Hey Tyrek." She Did A Side Wave.

"T'f You Doin Working For Mike ! Especially When You Carrying My Seed." Tyrek Said.

"It's None Of Your Business." She Said Quickly.

"The Fuck It Aint ! Thats My Child You Carrying." He Said .

"Wait Your Child ? Thats My Seed The Fuck You Saying Nigga?" Mike Said Looking From Tyrek To Ashley.

"Wait , The Bitch Is Pregnant And Claiming Both Of You As The Father Of Her Child!" Tyra Yelled , She Didnt Even Wait For A Reply She Started Attacking Her .

I Couldn't Even Believe My Ears On What I Just Heard. I Fell To My Knees Crying .