We Got You All Figured Out :)

"So Who Wants To Explain How This Whole Fighting Incident?"

He cleared his throat , and gave us all a hard stare down.

"Mr. Washington It Was My Fault , I Apologize For My Behavior." Tyra spoke up , cutting her eyes at Ashley.

"Well Mr. Washington I Must Say It Was My Fault Also, I Just Had To Defend Myself." Ashley said , cutting her eyes back at Tyra.

I could see Tyra getting more heated , and I wouldn't be surprised if a round two pops off in this office. Mike grabbed tyra trynna calm her down and by the look on Ashley's face she wasn't too happy about it.

"I Think We All Learned From Our Mistakes Here Mr. Washington." Shawnna said being the referee as always.

"Yeah We Understand , We Won't Fuc- I Mean We Won't Mess Up No More Craig." Mike said almost cursing at the principal , and calling him by his first name. In the words of Lil Wayne my nigga aint nervous.

"So I Hope I Won't Be Seeing Any Of You Back In My Office Again. You All May See Yourselves Out." Mr. Washington said turning his chair around so that the back of his chair was facing us.

We left out the principal's office , and I had to make things right, just at this very moment. My girl upset , Tyra already whipped her ass, I almost lost one of my niggas over this bullshit...

"Aye Ashley Lemme Holla At You For A Minute." Shawnna walked went to check on Tyra to give me and Ashley some time to discuss our situation.

"Yes , Tyrek?" She said placing her hands on her hips.

"Be Real With A Nigga Right Now , Is This Baby You Carrying Mine Or Not? Dead Ass Serious Right Now." I said looking into her eyes.

She Shrugged . "Possibly , We Fucked Multiple Times Right." She Said rolling her neck with a attitude .

"Man I Aint Trynna Hear That Shit , You Got My Girl All Worked Up , Me And My Nigga Mind Fucked Up , And You Got Your Ass Beat And You Still Trynna Go Along With This Lie? You Triflin Ass Bitch! I Swear . You Know What Fuck It , I Want A Blood Test."

I hate to blow up at her , and call her out her name because im not that type of guy. But , sometimes people make you do things that you dont wanna do.

"Fine Then , You Mad ? Fuck Yo Feelings. Cuz You Sure As Hell Wasn't Giving Two Fucks When We Was Fucking In The Backseat , At The Park , My House , And On Your Lawn!" She said trynna make a scene .

"All I Gotta Say Is Two Words : Blood .. Test.