Chapter Five: She Aint You.....

I, I, I, I've been through some things Please don't hold that against me Can't nobody love you like I'm gonna love you Can't nobody love you like I'm gonna love you

Even though I, I, I still can feel the sting No need to second guess me Can't nobody love you like I'm gonna love you Can't nobody love you like I'm gonna love you

See I, I, I don't mind you Putting up a little bit of fight, it's all right But why run from what's gon' hold you tight Through any complications, baby maybe we can start tonight

Jennifer Hudson- No one gonna love You. <3

Tyrek P.O.V

Since me and B' decided to take this relationship to the next level, I decided to break things off with ashley. It was going to be hard tho, because I aint gonna lie I felt a little something for ashley. She was a true ride or die chick I could talk to her about anything but Me and B' go way back and B' was my gurl first so...but ashley had one thing B' didnt tho...and that's trust. B' should have heared me out at the house party instead of jumping to conclusions. If B' said she loved me like she said she do then she should have trust me right?

I knocked on ashley's door and she came to the door in a tank top and boyshorts. I couldnt help but look but I remembered im doin this for B'. "You like What you see?" she said doing a 360 spin.

"Listen Ash I dont think we should continue this" I said(pointing to us)

"What you mean? Where is this coming from baby?" She said siting down next to me.

"I'm in a relationship now, I dont wanna lead you on when I have a gurl already." I said looking at her in her eyes. Her eyes started tearing up so I knew she was going to cry any minute.

"It's that bitch from the house party aint it?!" She screamed. "Tyrek she aint going to love you like I am" She said letting the tears fall.

"She aint no bitch! And she got more than enough love for me." I said getting up walking towards the door, soon as my hand turn the knob, She screamed out:

"Tyrek!!! Im Pregnant!!!!"

-Okay you guys tell me what yall think???? Comment. & Vote.