Just When Things Were Going Good...

I Just Wanna Give All My Love & Thanks To My Two Big Sis @Kaprice & @Lovetowrite09 for being there for me and giving me Ideas and Inspiration. Also, I wanna thank all my Fans without yall , I couldnt have had the Determination & Passion I have for writing . Thanks Again , Yours Trulyy, Rated_Undefined!

*Shawnna*

"How was it? Was it everything you thought it was going to be like?' he said as his hands rubbed my backside. In his arms I felt warm, protected.

"It was "Exactly" how I imagined it would be for my first time" I said just replaying it all in my mind, as I layed on his chest. Tracing his tattoos on his chest with my index finger.

He chuckled lightly. "Since we offical, we should get each others name tatted." Was he serious!? I have never gotten anybody's name tatted on me before, and definitely not a lover's name on me, when I wasnt even postive we were going to stay together forever.

"Ummm, Baby...I dont know, dont you think it thats taking it a little to far?" I said looking at him with a question type look.

"No, like I said we offical now, I think its time to let the world know you're my one and only ma, and you know I only get people or something that means something to me tatted." He said kissing my lips.

Maybe he was right ; What the hell? I guess I'm getting my Baby name tatted on me!

So...Where you getting my name tatted? I ask climbing up on to him. He looked up at me and smirked...

I bit my bottom lip , his cocky smile and his pretty brown eyes were so cute.  "It's a surprise, but just know its gonna be in a special spot." he said kissing my lips , and after a minute it turned into a whole makeout session.

"Mmmm.."I moaned softly against his lips "Rekkie.... I think you should get going before my momma wakes up."

"Ight ma, Just one more kiss." he said smiling as I walked him to the door.

"Okay, One more kiss for my Rekkie" I gave him a long wet kiss.

"See you later ma." He said giving me one last kiss and a hug as he grabbed my ass in the process of the kiss.

I smiled cause I know I like when he does that shit. I Just Love My Rekkie.

When I got back to my room I realize Tyrek left his phone &as soon I picked it up It started ringing, Ashely flashed across the screen I didnt want to answer it  and invade his privacy so I let it ring..

I turned on the televison flipping through channels when It ringed again, maybe it was something important so I answered it.

"Hello" I said into the phone.

"Wait a minute, this aint tyrek who is this?"

"This his girl, and you calling his phone because?"

"Oh so you're the girl from the party, she chuckled okay well when you see tyrek , tell him I said I have a Doctor's Appointment Soon, and he should be there to give me some support on our unborn child.

I chuckled and shook my head just when i thought we were going somewhere, I knew it, Aint this Some Bullshit.

"Alright I Sure Will Let Him Know" I said in the fakest voice ever.

"Okay , Bye Bye." She said hanging up.