Tyra..

"Shawnna I Don't Know , But Im About To Go Find His Ass! I Been Callin This Nigga Phone Since 9:30." I Said Screaming Into The Phone. I Started Pacin' The Floor And Patting This New Weave I Did Today.

"Calm Down Ty , He Probably Out Late Working Give Him A Break." Shawnna Said Into The Phone Trying To Call My Irrational Ass Down .

"But You Don't Understand Shawnna , We Talking About The Same Ex Convict Mike That Just Recently Got Out Girl. I Bet His Ass Either At Another Bitch House , Or Out Back Doin The Same Shxt That Got His Ass Locked Up The First Time." I Said Almost In Tears.

Im Tired Of His Shit , He'll Go Fuck Shit Ip When Things Going Good For Us And He'll Do Something Sweet , And I'll Figure Him Like Nothing Happened. Ugh!

"Okay Girl , I Know You Probably Gonna Go Do What You Wanna Do Anyway But Just Listen To Me Right Quick." Shawnna Said Into The Phone. To Be Honest I Aint Really Care For The Shit She Had To Say All I Wanted To Do Was Smash The Fuck Out Of Mike's Car Window With My Baseball Bat.

"Okay Go Ahead ." I Said Nonchalant.

"If He Out Doing What You Think He Doing Why You Over There Stressin' Over Him? Why You Aint Kick'd His Ass To The Curb Yet? Obviously You Causing This On Yourself." She Said In A Preachin Tone.

"Okay Maybe You Right, But You Don't Understand Shawnna I Can't Let Him Go He Was My First Everything. He Was My Ride Or Die , Whenever I Needed Him He Was Right There." I Said In A Whiny Voice.

"Imma Let You Calm Down , And I'll Check On You In The Morning Girl Bye."

"Bye." I Said Hanging Up .

I Was Not Gonna Let This Go , I Was Gonna Find His Ass And Make Him Feel My Pain. So I Grabbed My Car Keys And Hopped In My Chevy Towards The Westside Where I Heard He Was Running Deals .

I Pulled Into The Apartment Complex , I Decided To Call His Phone Again. It Went Straight To Voicemail Again.

So I Walked Up The Stairs And Saw A Couple If Guys Doing A Rotation And Gambling.

"Aye Any Of Yall Seen Mike?"

"Uh Yeah He Right There In Apartment 42" A Dreadhead Out The Group Answered.

"Thanks Boo." I Hollered Back.

"No Prob Baby." He Hollered Back.

I Approached The Door , And Knocked Lightly , Then Adding More Force. "Mike! Open This Got Damn Door ! I Know You Up In There! Michael Sammy Davis Jr - " Before I Could Finish The Door Swung Open With The Smell Of Weed And Bounce That Ass Hit Me In The Face.

"Ty?" He Looked Shocked.

"Yeah Its Me ! And I Been Calling Your Phone All Fuckin Night Worried About Yo Ass!" I Said Screaming .

"Calm Down Baby You Know I Was Working, You Do This Everytime , You Gotta Start Trusting A Nigga." He Said Postin Up On The Door.

Trust Him My Ass . Before I Could Say What I Wanted Too , A Female Appeared Behind Him.

"Mike Where You Want Me To Set Up At?"

"The Fuck !? Who This Hoe Mike !?" I Said Pushing Pass Him Into The Apartment.

The Girl Looked Scared & Confused And By The Glow Of Her Cheeks And Nose She Seemed To Either Be Pregnant Or Just Got Her Ass Tapped .

Mike Looked Like Damn I Fuck'd Up.

"Okay Baby Its Not What You Think She Just A Hoe, She Aint Nobody"

Did He Really Think I Was Hearing The Fuck He Was Talking Hell No!

I Started Pounding On His Face ! Punch By Punch Hitting Like A Man. It Took The Girl To Pry My Hands Off Of Him.

I Was Really Pissed Then . Fuck Him. I Went Outside And Opened My Trunk And Grabbed My Baseball Bat And Bust'd Every Single Window Out Of His Truck. Then I Stood On His Truck And Keyed The Word "Bitch" And Slashed His Tires.

If Only I Had A Match To Set That Bitch On Fire.

I Hopped In My Car And Sped Off. I Started Crying When I Reached My House. I Wad Tired I Really Was , Fuck Love I Was Tired Of Trying . When You Gave Your All In One Relationship I Don't Believe There's No Moving On .