Where are they now?

It's been a minute since Me and Tyrek had a conversation in the diner about me being pregnant. Yes, I was officially pregnant by Tyrek. It was a shame that Tyrek's ex girlfriend Ashley had him thinking the whole nine months that it was his son that she was carrying. Unfortunately, I understood why she wanted my Rekkie to be her child's father. He was family-oriented, a go-getter, and hardworking, and also caring but you get the point. Her current boyfriend Mike wasn't the ideal family man. But, would you be surprised if I told you that Mike wasn't the father of her child either. It's sad that her child was going to grow up in a world without knowing who his father was. But in her mind, she was going to raise her child to know that his father was Mike.

Her son was going on about 11 years old, and Mike was informing him on how to run his business. He taught him how to sell drugs and also prostitute women. I felt kind of sorry for her son but that's all he knew. It was stated that Mike and Ashley were subjected to a trial for drugs and prostitution and they would be facing a minimum of 2 years in Jail.

Me and Tyrek officially decided to tie the knot and from that exact day in the diner I had a miscarriage, I would've had our first child back then. However, Tyrek ensured me that sometimes things happen for a reason. So we were trying to work on our next child. I was secretly a month pregnant and I wanted to surprise Tyrek and tell him tonight. Tyra and Mike ended and I'm glad they weren't a thing anymore. Hell we all knew Mike was trash but we couldn't tell Tyra that though. She saw so much good in him back then.

I was planning on telling Tyrek the good news tonight and I planned on doing it placing a baby's bottle in the refrigerator and I knew Tyrek was going to see it because my baby always wanted to hit the refrigerator as soon as he got home just to grab something to drink before asking me how my day was while I cooked our dinner.

He was coming into the door announcing he was home while I almost burned myself on the stove.

"Hey baby, I'm home, you miss daddy while he was out making us money aint it?" Tyrek said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and kissing me on the cheek.

"Lol eww boy move, you're so sickening. " I said lowkey enjoying every second of it.

"You wasn't saying that last night girl when I was hitting it from the back, I swear the neighbors know my name now." Tyrek said exaggerating.

"Hush, boy you're stroke game is weaaak." I said egging him on to just scoop me up and carry me upstairs lowkey.

"Oh so you want a repeat of last night is what you're saying because you could barely walk this morning. ouuu babe my legs hurt" he said mimicking me from this morning.

"Why don't yall get a room?" Tyra said coming out of the living room into the kitchen where we were. She was staying with us until she got on her feet.

"Don't be hating girl that's my baby right there" Tyrek said getting off the bar stool hitting me on the ass before entering the living room to be consumed with watching Tv.

"Hey baby, no drink today?" I called out behind him awkwardly.

"No why do you ask?" he yelled back into the living room.

"No reason." I said rolling my eyes as I turned back to the stove continuing cooking our meal.

Tyra opened the refrigerator and grabbed a drink when she saw the bottle and shook her head.

I looked at her back and shrugged. "So when are you gonna tell him?"she whispered.

"I was trying to tell him tonight but he didn't follow through with the plan I thought he would've got something to drink and peeped it like he normally does." I whispered back.

"Food is ready" I called out to Tyrek who was in the living room.

"Can you just bring it to me babe, I wanna see how this game plays out." Tyrek said while kicking his feet up.

"I said the food is ready damn!" I said slamming the plate on the counter, the moodiness was starting to kick in.

"I'm sorry babe, calm down I'm coming to get it he said getting up and coming to get the food he opened the refrigerator to get a drink first before noticing the bottle sitting in there.

His mouth just hung open and he took a long pause before his mouth turned into a smirk and wide smile. "Yo, B you having my seed girl !??" He said before picking me up and spinning me around in the kitchen.

Tyra was smiling as well " aww what a Kodak moment, let me go get my phone." She said while taking a snap chat of us.