Chapter 17

"Baby come rub my feeeet " I said holding my feet up for Tyrek to come rub them.

"don't nobody wanna rub your stank feet girl" tyrek said smiling grabbing my feet rubbing them. "You're too spoiled, you better get use to it for now because when my son get here it's all about him" Tyrek said.

"Whatchu mean your son? How do you know if its a boy it could be a girl?" I said looking at him with a smirk on my face rubbing my stomach.

"Well I'll be okay if it's a girl I just know Imma be overprotective over her, Imma break some niggas necks about her." He said.

I knew he meant what he said about that, Tyrek was already overprotective over me. I can imagine how he would be when it came to her.

"Well whatever we have, I'm glad I could share it with you daddy" I said laying beside Tyrek in bed while he watched the basketball game. I was surprised he was paying so much attention to me while the game was on.

He turned his focused from the television to look at me "Awe, look at you getting all sappy girl. Them hormones already kicking in, bring your big head over here" He said motioning me to come closer and lay on his chest.

"My head not even big, your head bigger than mine, I hope the baby don't have your head cause that's going to be too many hours in labor." I said snuggling up beside him and laying on his chest.

"I wouldn't want nobody else having my seed but you though, I know I almost slipped up with Ashley, but I knew she wasn't my baby mama, I was just waiting to show her that on paper. I promise I won't hurt you like that ever again." He said rubbing my back.

"Awee, look at you being sweet to me tonight." I said when a tear escaped my eye. I tried to hurry up and wipe it away before Tyrek saw it but he caught it and wiped my eye with his finger.

"It's my job to be sweet to my main lady." He said kissing on my neck, this boy knew how to get into my panties for sure.

"Nah uh, who said you were getting some tonight?" I said playing hard to get , but he kept kissing my neck when he pause to ask "Well do you want me to stop?"

"No." I said laughing while he continued trying to seduce me when the door bell ringed.

"Hey babe, were you expecting somebody this late?" I asked him.

"No, its probably just one of Tyra's friends, lets keep going." He said continuing and almost taking my underwear off when there was a knock on the door.

"Okay babe we gotta stop, something is going on." I said when we both placed clothes on and headed downstairs to check the door.

Tyrek opened the door, to become face to face with a cop. The cop was standing with a kid that seemed to be about 10 or 11.

"Is this the residence of Tyrek Matthews? Today Ashley Robinson was arrested on the accounts of Drug Possession and Prostitution, we wanted to give you your son before the courts got involved so he could have a place to sleep." The cop said.

"Wait, I'm confused, Ashley told you this was my son?" Tyrek said.

I could tell Tyrek was about to become angry over the situation by the tone of his voice. I didn't want the child to be put into a foster home. I knew how harsh foster homes could be, and he looked so innocent and confused. I was disappointed at how he have to deal with Ashley as a parental figure. I guess it was a situation opened when he decided to mess around with his mother.

"It's fine sir, we can take him in tonight." I stepped in and told the cop. Tyrek looked at me like I was crazy.

"Thanks ma'am , have a good night" The cop said before walking away. I closed the door to an angry Tyrek. However, his looks said everything but I gave him a look like not right now.

"So whats your name?" I asked the boy.

"Tyrek but I go by TJ." He said shyly.

Tyrek eyes lit up, he wasn't ready for all this tea hunny, I sure wasn't either. I could tell this was about to get awkward.

"So how old are you ?" Tyrek asked him.

"11, are you really my dad?" The boy asked.

"I'm not your dad but I'll be here for you like a big brother, I promise." Tyrek said sitting next to him.

"Okay." The boy said looking up at tyrek then at me.

"That's my wife shawnna and my name is tyrek too, so it's like we cool already. We gonna take care of you, you don't have to worry about anything." Tyrek said.

"You promise? " the boy said.

"We promise." Me and tyrek said in unison.