Chapter Three: Can't hurry Love.

So for the pass few days since the party me and tyrek havent talked since, he's been blowing up my phone and everything. Tyra has been begging me to at least talk to him to find out what really went down, but, I wasnt ready to face him...my heart burned from the pain, after all we been through we were friends since the 3rd grade. I never would of thought of all people he would be the one hurting me, he was always their back then loving, protecting me. I still remember the promise we made back then.

{FlashBack}

Tyrek and Shawnna back in 3rd grade on the playground

"Rek do you promise to always have my back and never hurt me?" I said while he pushed me on the swings.

"Yeah i promise B i will always have your back and never hurt you" He said smiling.

"But, do you mean it or are you lieing ? Because my brother Dre said boys will tell you

anything just to get your goodies.

"I really mean it " he said as he kissed me.

"Eww! What you did that for!" I screamed whiping my lips.

"Because thats what you do when you love somebody." he said

[ End of Flashback]

So I was in my room just thinking, then i decide to go talk to the one person i could talk to at times like this my mom she was a single mother working to provide for her three kids, I really amire her for that but what i didnt like about her is her addiction she was so stressed trying to make a way for us that she would drink, smoke, pill pop to get over the stress. But, since she has been dating her new man James she has been clean and fine and im just happy because she is happy.

So I went downstairs and their she was in her room getting ready for her date with James.

"Mama can i talk to you for a minute?" I said playing with my fingers.

"Yes baby, whats wrong?" she said doing her makeup.

"Well, a few days ago me and ty went to a party and...I saw rek and some gurl kissing." I said

"Well baby, Im so sorry." "What did he say?" she said siting on the bed next to me.

"He said that she came on to him" I said still not believing it.

"Well baby talk to him to see what really happened alot of emotions were going on, and You gotta remember rek is a boy, yall aint married hell...he can kiss whoever besides yall just friends right? "

"Were not just friends we were getting to a relationship level ma." I said trying to get my point across.

"okay put it like this, if you want him go fight for him..tell him how you feel" she said grabbing her car keys.

"Thanks ma" I said.

"Youre welcome suga, she said kissing me on the cheek."

"Oh and one more thing baby" she said opening the door.

"Yeah" I said standing by the door.

"Next time whip dat ass, it will make you feel better" she said winking at me going out the door.

I swear my momma crazy. I decided to take my momma advice to go talk to him, but I needed time to get my mind together. So i decided to go to the mall, do a little shopping. When i got to the mall I went into a shoe store. Gurl..i love my shoes!

"Can I get these in a size 6?" I asked the sales clerk who was a fine brotha, who name was Kegan by looking at his name tag.

"Yeah let me check if there are any in the back" he said in a deep sexy voice.

"Okay" I said smiling. I hope I wasnt cheesing too hard.

A few seconds later he came back with a pair of shoes.

"I dont mean to come at you the wrong way but...I was wondering do you have a man?"

I laughed " It's fine I was kinda feeling you too, and no im single" I said

"Okay well maybe we could hangout sometime?" he said ringing my shoes up.

"Sure let me give you my number, hand me your phone" I said. He passed me his phone and I put my name and number in his contact list.

"See you later ummm..sorry but I didnt catch your name" he said licking those juicy lips.

"It's Shawnna." I said

"Well see you around then Shawnna".