Chapter Four: All Falls Down.

I decided to talk to Tyrek about what went down at the party. I really needed to apologize for acting the way i did, I was really mad at myself for not being his gurl. I love him and he loves me..well I hope he loves me the way I love him. Actually i had strong feelings for him but I never told him how I felt. I was just jealous because I should of have been the gurl he kissed at the party...I should be the one who he shows off and be the chick on his arm. I mean why did he chose her over me? Was I wrong to feel a little hurt for what he did? I mean we were getting to a relationship level.

So I dialed Rek's number, It ranged a few minutes and his ring back tone No lie 2chainz ft drake sang in my ear and then he answered with his sexy deep voice. He must be was sleeping because it sounded as if he was just waking up.

"Hello?" he said.

"Sorry to wake you up but Im ready to talk about what happened at the party" I said playing with my hair.

"You gud shawty..Meet me at Oakland park in about 30 minutes" he said.

"Okay" I said. Oakland park is the park me and rek use to hangout at back in the day. We have so many memories there.

So i grabbed my car keys and glance at myself in the mirror I looked okay with my Tank and cutoff shorts and my hair in a ponytail.

I jumped in my camary and speeded to oakland park and pulled up beside his Old skool chevy. I got out of my car and looked around for him and I found him on the basketball court.

"Rek!" I called out.

He looked my way and motioned for me to come over. He made a shot and It bounced off the rim. "So what your mind? He said giving me his attention.

"Well...First of all who was the girl at the party?" I said looking into his eyes.

"She was a friend that I was talking too, when we stop talking a while back....When you went to LA to visit your dad...she was basicly here when you wasnt. He said siting down on the bench.

I walked over to the bench also. "Rek I know I wasnt giving you the time and need like I should have but you knew I loved you I would have never done what you did to me to you." I said trying to not let the tears fall.

"Why you trippin you wanted to be just friends remember." he said with an attitude.

"Yeah I did say that but that's only because I didnt wanna lose my friend and my lover, I was scared to go that way with us because...I didnt wanna be hurt." I said letting the tears fall.

"B ima always love you no matter what but I couldnt just sit around and wait until you was ready to love me, B stop being selfish. He said Screaming.

That only made the tears come faster...I wipe my eyes and said " Do you love her more than you love me?" "How can you move on? Did you have any feelings for me at all?!" I screamed.

He kissed me and not any type of kiss either we kissed what seemed like the world stopped and after a few minutes he stopped and looked into my eyes. "Shawnna where we going from this?" he asked pulling me into his lap.

"Well Your are going to be my man and ima be your gurl" No more friends with benefits" I said.

"Sounds good shawty" he said slapping me on the ass.