Problem Solved ?

*Shawnna*

"Breathe. breathe Shawnna breathe girl. Slow down & repeat yourself please." Tyra said into the phone.

"Okay I said today tyrek lefted his phone , and it started ringing and stuff, and I thought not to answer it but I did anyway, and it was a girl, and long story short she said Could you tell tyrek I would like it if he could be at my appointment. I said mimicking her and rolling my eyes remembering her same exact words.

"Dang girl. Listen it may seem bad, but dont go all off on the brotha questioning him n'shit, just play it cool, and ask him wassup, okay? she said while smacking all up in my ear.

"You know what you're right." I said totally agreeing with her not saying i wasnt gonna chew him out , but I was'nt gonna go too far off on my baby.

"I gotta go girl, but shawnna remember what I said, trust me on this." She said hanging up.

I really needed to think hard on this Tyra was right I really didnt need to go off on him, but I needed to show him I was hurt over the fact he didnt tell me about it , thats at least what he could have done. I thought we had trust. I guess not.

I started to hear a knock at the door.

"I'm Coming." I screamed as I ran to the door.

I opened it to see his face.

He pulled me into a hug and a kiss , and I didnt resist I kissed him back. While Stepping aside letting him in.

"I think I lefted my phone here this morning."

"You did, and about that we need to talk about something." I said handing him his phone as we sat down on the couch.

We got all comfortable and everything, and I decided to ask " Is their anything you wanna tell me Tyrek?"

"No, why?" He said trying to figure out where I was going with this.

"Ummm, You got a call from a girl , saying she wanted me to tell you that she would like it if you came to her appointment . Care to explain?

I said looking him into the eye.

'"Baby, listen I-

I cut him off right there.

"I'm not mad at the fact that you got her pregnant , I'm more of mad at the fact that you kept it from me boo. I thought we had trust." I said lifting his chin to look at me.

" We do. It's just I didnt know , how you would take it... , and to be truthful I dont think it's even mine." he said holding my hands looking me into my eyes.

"Well, if its your baby or not either way you know im here for you, so promise me you're not going to keep anything else from me."

"I promise baby. Thanks for being so understanding , I thought you were going to flip out on me for a second there"

"Trust me , I was but Tyra gave me some advice so basically thank Tyra for saving your ass." I said smiling.

"I always liked Tyra out of all your friends.

"Yeah Right. " I said kissing his lips.

"Dont start nothin' you cant finish girl."

"Oh trust me , I dont start nothing I cant finish." I said walking towards the stairs.