Secret's Out.

Ashley

Its Funny How The Person You Expected To Have Your Baby With Isn't The Person You Wanna Be With..

"Ashley ! Where You At Girl!?"

I Could Hear Mike's Deep Voice Booming In The Next Room.

"Yeah Baby ?" I Said Walking Into The Room.

By The Redness In His Eyes I Could Tell He Was High And A Lil Faded & By The Way He Was Looking At Me This Could Lead Only One Or Two Ways.

"Wanna Make Some Money ?" He Asked Me Looking Me Directly Into My Eyes.

"Uh.. "

I Knew What Type Of Money He Was Talking About That Dirty Filthy Money . I Was Worth Way More Than This .

I Sat Down . "No I Don't Need Any Money." I Said Siting Down Beside Him On The Couch Turning The Televison On.

"C'mon Baby" He Whispered In My Ear .

He Was Trying To Sweet Talk Me , And It Wasn't About To Work This Time.

"No, I Don't Want That Filthy Dirty Money , Or The Fucking STD's That Comes With It! Shit Mike Why Can't You Treat Me Right Damn ! Like A Real Nigga." I Said Throwing The Bottle Of Alcohol That Was On The Coffee Table Against The Wall.

I Was Fed Up , And Tired Of This Same Old Routinue And I'd Be Damn If I Bring My Child Into This Type Of Lifestyle . Gotta Start Doing Whats Right For My Child.

"Ashley Say She Growing Balls , But You Gonna Make That Money Tho" He Said Chuckling.

"The Fuck I Will ! " I Said Slapping Him In The Face.

Next Thing I Knew I Was Being Dragged Into The Other Room .

"Stop Mike ! Mike ! Stop It!" I Said Kicking Trying To Get Free.

He Was Now On Top Of Me Choking Me, I Could No Longer Breathe, And My Eyes Were Rolling To The Back Of My Head . But I Thought Quick And Kicked Him In His Crotch .

"Shit ! " He Yelled Falling To His Knees.

I Got On Top Of Him , And Before I Could Do Damage To His Face A Gun Was Coming Face To Face With Me .

"You Wouldn't Dare Shoot Me Mike"

"I'll Kill Both You And This Baby Right Now"

My Throat Instantly Became Dry.

How'd He Know I Was Pregnant ?

Okay You Spoiled Readers , You Have 2 Chapters In One Night . Like & Comment On These Two New Chaps & I'll Get Bak With One More Chapter Hopefully Tommorow.