Prologue

"Are you sure you want to leave?" The woman in front of her asked. Closing her eyes, she nodded slowly. "Yes, I can't stay here and watch him go down that path." Both women looked at each other, tears slowly started coming out of the black-haired woman's eye. Sighing, the older woman spoke up. "OK, but I want you at a different charter, that baby and you are sons and will always be that." Smiling, the younger one nodded. Placing a hand on her small belly, she picked up her last bag. "Oh, and Stella, I know you lied to Jax about your age when you married each other." Stella looked at the other woman who had become like an aunt to her, but now she saw Gemma for what she truly was. Nodding Stella walked out of the house. Meeting with Clay, she asked to be moved to another chapter of Sons. And was granted the move. Finally walking out of the clubhouse, Stella looked at the others and made her way to her bike. Leaving someone you love is always hard but when that person doesn't love you the same way you can't stay there with them.

Jax came home to an empty house, he looked for Stella in each room, saving the bedroom for last. Seeing what little clothes she owned were gone. Jax ran to his mother to see if she knew anything, passing the kitchen table where there was a note sitting on it. Picking it up, Jax sat on the chair to read it.
  Dear Jax,
By the time you read this, I have already left. I know that we are people, but I can't watch you hurt yourself and me. I've decided to move to a different chapter. I don't know if I'll return but just remember that I'll always love you and I always have since I was 2 and we made that promise. If only we knew that things would happen and change for both of us.
With love your wife and old lady, 
Stella Teller.
Jaxs didn't know or realize he was hurting you at first but he couldn't stop, now that you were gone he realized he loves you more than he likes to amount. So it is true that they say 'You don't know what you got until it's gone.' 
Months passed, and Stella had settled into her new home. It wasn't big, but she didn’t need a lot of space. Now six months pregnant, she found out she was having a girl. She couldn't wait to meet her baby girl.