chapter 14

The next day came, as Stella got Ella ready for the day. The pair sitting in the Impala waiting at the only red light in town. Soon they found themselves at the hospital, Stella and Ella walking hand and hand into the front doors with the baby car seat in hand. "hi, I'm here to get Abel, teller." Stella said as she stood in front of the lady at the front desk. The lady looked at Stella with a smile but it dropped as she took in her appearance. Stella had redyed her hair last night, changing it to black. She even did Ella's hair too, coloring the tips a pastel purple. Ella had the biggest smile on her face, and she knew her brother was coming home with her. Signing all the papers, still watched as Ella stood next to the plastic crib holding her brother. When they finally got to walk out of the hospital with him, Ella had a big smile on her face. The car seat was held in her hands, The woman had a smile on her face. As she walked out with her two babies. Finally getting to the car, she opened the door for Ella to get into her car seat, as she placed little Abels in the car seat base. Only to hear the voice of an angry Gemma teller yelling as she came out of the doors of the hospital. Stella watched from the corner of her eye as she walked out the doors with Jaxs hot on her trail. Stella got the door shut and was moving to her door, when as she pulled it open, Gemma grabbed the door. "What are you doing taking my grandson!?" Gemma yelled, Jaxs trying to pull her back. "Oh, Gemma. I have the right to take him, as me and your son are still married. But if you need even more reason then I'll have my lawyer send over the paperwork that Wendy signed before you got your greedy bitch hands on her." Stella said, then moved into the car. Shutting the down, she started the car. The Impala coming to a roar. Pulling out, Jaxs watched as his still wife, left with his two kids. Unbeknownst to them, Tara stood watching, she needed to get Stella away from Jaxs. And even tho she and Gemma never got along, it seemed that they both had a common enemy.

A/N: So as I have already stated I'll be on a break as I just started a new job. I'd like to get my ducks all in a row. But I hope to make little publishes here and there, but for now I won't be posting anything. So for now please enjoy the new chapter of Judas and please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.