chapter 1

Two years ago: 
"OK, breathe Stella." The pain was unbearable but Stella pushed through and when she heard the little cries of her baby her heart melted. The nurse laid the little girl on Stella's chest, after cleaning her up. Stella's breathing returned to normal after a few seconds, holding the little girl to her chest. "Do you have a name for the little one?" The nurse asked, with a clipboard in hand. "Ella, Ella teller is her name." Stella's breathless voice spoke to the nurse. The nurse wrote on the document. 
Two years later.
  Stella ran around her tiny house looking for her daughter, who just recently learned to walk. "Ella, I know you here. Where are you, silly little girl?" As Stella looked under the table, she heard little giggles coming from the living room. Sneaking around the couch, tickling her little girl. She giggled as she tried to stop her mother who laughed along with her. Hearing a knock at the door, Stella stopped the tickling. Getting up to open the door, she made a hand jester to her daughter to move to her room. Grabbing her handgun, she looked through the peephole. Seeing it was the boss's old lady, she placed the gun down and opened her door. "Stella, hey so I heard that you were planning on moving back to Charming," Christine said to the young woman, Stella sighed and shook her head. Placing the gun back in the drawer, Stella started speaking. "Yeah, I just think it's time for Ella to meet her father; after two years." Christine nodded her head and walked into the house. "Well, as a goodbye the club is hosting a goodbye party at the house tonight." Stella smiled at the woman and hugged her. "OK, we'll be there. Me and Ella." Christine nodded. "Of course, See you then." After that, Christine left, and Stella and Ella got back to packing up. By seven, Ella was dressed in clean clothes and Stella was ready. Driving there was easy, once she walked in Stella and Ella were covered in hugs by all the members. Ella walked around the clubhouse and each member would play with her, all you heard was laughter, and talking from everyone. Stella and Ella left at midnight for home, laying in bed, Stella stared at the ceiling thinking of all the possibilities that would happen when Jax saw Ella. They both shared blonde hair and blue eyes; all she got from her mother was skin color being a light tan. Soon Stella fell asleep, with her thoughts still running.