chapter 11

Jaxs followed Stella to her home, pulling up beside her Impala. Stella helped Ella out of the car, as Jax started grabbing bags for her. “I can do that, Jaxson,” Stella said as she grabbed a few bags, along with her keys and purse. Making her way to the door, “I know, but I want to help.” Stella shook her head, as she unlocked the door, Jax followed her inside as Ella ran towards her room. The next few minutes, Jaxs helped Stella bring in all she brought to the house. Jaxs found himself staying and bit longer, watching her put everything away. He would try to ask her a question, but she would shut them down right away. “Mama!” Ella yelled as she ran to the kitchen with something in her hand. “Yes, baby.” Stella looked down at the girl, seeing the drawing. “We hang a picture.” She spoke, and Stella kneeled taking hold of the drawing with gentle hands. “Yes, we can hang it up.” Stella stood, walking towards the kitchen’s fridge, taking a magnet, she stunk the drawing to the door. “Who in the drawing?” Jax asked as he took notice of the people. “Grandpa Ally, Mama, Grandma Chris, and me,” Ella spoke as she pointed to each person. “Who’s Grandpa Ally?” Jaxs asked Stella, Stella looked at him after taking a breath, then continued watching the fruit. “Alvazar, the club president of the Mayans.” Jaxs looked at her with wide eyes, he didn’t know what to think or say at the mention of the prez of the Mayans. They hadn’t been on good terms with Clay trying to get more power. After some more talking on other topics, Jaxs left Stella and Ella to get ready for bed. “Who was that, Mama?” Ella asked as Stella watched Jax drive away. “That was your Daddy. But I want you to listen to me, my sweet. Just cause, I told you who he is, doesn’t mean you need to force yourself to give him the same love you give Mama or Grandma and Grandpa. He needs to earn that love. Got it.” Stella spoke to Ella, Ella taking every word to her heart, Nodding her head at the end. As the days passed, Jax would try to see Ella and Stella, along with Abel each day. When one day he saw Chibs talking to Stella, Stella laughed at something Chibs said, as Ella played with his hair. The little girl just giggled now and again as Chibs would tickle her. It hurt to see, “She doesn’t deserve you.” The voice of Tara made him look at her. “Come on.” Tara grabbed his hand, What Jaxs didn’t see was Stella shaking her head at him. Chibs and Stella spent the day at the park talking as Ella ran around and played. “Well, I think you just made a new friend,” Stella said as Ella came up to the Scotsman a sixth time showing him a bug she found. Chibs chuckled as the little one showed him the bug, “You know I wouldn’t have thought her to like bugs.” He said as Ella left again, “Yeah, she loves bugs and trucks. She's a big outside kid.” When Stella and Ella left Chibs that day, Stella felt she made a new friend, whereas Jaxs was fucking up with the mother of his child, by Tara guilt-tripping him.