chapter 6

Stella walked into the hospital with Ella holding her hand, their matching mom and daughter bracelets on show. Ella wore a blue skirt with little black flats, and a Batman shirt tucked into the skirt, along with her blonde hair up in pigtails. Stella wore a pair of ripped dark blue jeans that had grease stains on them, and a pair of old leather biker boots, her t-shirt a tight dyed shirt with a Chain holding the sides together, with the picture of a mugshot of Kurt Cobain, her hair pulled into a tight high ponytail, with her silver ears on show. Walking up to the front desk, the woman saw the crow tattoo on the breast of the woman, noting the J in white ink in the middle of one of the blackbirds. “Are you here to see Abel teller?” The woman asked nicely, knowing of the club. “Yeah, what is his room number?” Stella spoke, as Ella tried to look over the desk. “Mama, Mama. up, up.” The two-year-old spoke with a slightly bigger vocabulary than normal two-year-olds. “Room 215, miss..?” The front desk lady asked as Stella bent on the hips to pick up the blonde girl. “Stella Teller and This is Ella Teller, my daughter.” the woman looked with wide eyes. “Oh, I didn’t know Jaxs had a sister.” Shaking her head with a small smile. “No, I’m his wife.” She said with a smirk, as Ella laid her head on her mom's chest. “Stella Lacroix, Is that you?” The annoying voice of the one and only Tara Knowles sounded from the doorways of a hallway. Turning to look at the older woman, Stella's eyes harden at the sight of her. Ella, sensing her mom’s change, stayed in her chest. “Oh, wow. I haven’t seen you in years. And you have a kid, damn. Who's the unlucky man?” The statement was a smart one, directed at the young mother, but Stella just smiled innocently at the woman in front of her. “Oh, this little one is named Ella for your mind, and the unlucky man is your ex-boyfriend, and it’s Stella Teller for three years now.” Tara's face dropped as Stella walked past her, with the little blonde. Her boots thudding against the floors, Stella made her way to Abel’s room. Tara stood there dumbfounded after what Stella said to her. Stella placed Ella next to the box that held her half-brother. “You see the baby in there, Ella. That’s your brother, his name is Abel.” Looked with wide eyes at the little boy, placing her small hand on the plastic lid, she smiled a big toothy grin at the baby. “He's cute.” She spoke, but the moment was taken when the voice of Gemma Teller sounded from the doorway. “What are you doing here?” Turning around, Stella sat Ella on the floor. “I have a right to show Ella her little brother.” Stella spoke to the woman with her arms crossed over her chest. “Ok, now get out.” Gemma tried to make the woman leave. “You know, I have faced men scarier than you Gemma Teller. And Let me tell you something, you may be the queen here, but don’t forget that I’m still Jax's wife on paper.” Stella spoke with a smile on her face, as Gemma watched the little look with wonder at the baby in the plastic case. Grabbing Ella, Stella placed a kiss on the top of the box. “I’ll see you soon, honey. Say goodbye, Ella.” Ella waved as the pair walked out of the room, making their way outside. Tara stood to one of the sides of the hall talking with another doctor, watching Stella leave. She noticed the ring this time on her left hand, a small ring, it was black with a green gem. Simple but it was Stella's wedding band, Tara knew that. She watched with hate, as the woman who was jealous of her growing up, got what she wanted those years ago. Stella walked with Ella on her hip to her Impala, as a group of Sons drove in on the bike. Ella sees the bike, smiling big at the patch on their backs. “Mama, Mama. Family.” Ella spoke with a smile on her chubby face, Stella turned to see the two men from yesterday and Jax walked inside the building. “No, Baby. they have earned being family with such a precious girl like you.” She spoke as she placed Ella in her car seat, buckling her up. Then scratching her scalp with her long acrylic nails, she passed a kiss on her daughter's pouted lips. Seating in the front, chibs watched from the window, as Stella left in the 67 Chevy. In Abel’s room, Gemma complained to Jaxs about Stella's attitude, Jaxs just shook his head at his mother's words. Yes, he knew that Stella grew a backbone and what looked to be tougher than those years before, but that didn’t mean he wanted people bad-mouthing her, Hell that was the mother of his daughter. When he walked out to go have a smoke, he was stopped by Tara before he could reach the doors. “You married her, Jaxs.” Jaxs looked at her, then thought about it. “Yeah, I did. But I haven’t seen her in two years.” He said as he watched her face. In her head, Tara thought that it was good they hadn’t seen each other in a couple of years. Because now she could try again with him.