Chapter 4

The next morning, Sarah sat on the edge of the hotel bed, her mind swirling with a mixture of emotions. The reunion with the three Hanson brothers had been both exhilarating and overwhelming. They had embraced her with open arms, their warmth and sincerity washing away years of uncertainty and fear. Except for Taylor.

But now, as she waited for Isaac and Nikki to return, a new wave of anxiety washed over her. The prospect of joining them on tour seemed both daunting and exhilarating, a chance to escape the drama at home, and explore the world beyond.

As she pondered her future, there was a knock at the door, pulling her from her thoughts. With a quick glance in the mirror to compose herself, she crossed the room and opened the door to find Isaac and Nikki standing on the other side.

"Hey, Sarah," Isaac greeted with a warm smile. "Mind if we come in?"

"Of course," she replied, stepping aside to let them enter.

As they settled onto the plush hotel couch, Isaac wasted no time getting to the point.

"Sarah, we've been talking to your aunt about joining us on tour," he began. "And we really think it could be a great opportunity for you."

Sarah's heart skipped a beat at the mention of her aunt. She knew how protective she could be, especially after everything that had happened in the past.

"I know it's a lot to ask," Nikki added, her expression earnest. "But we truly believe that this could be a chance for you to start fresh, to pursue your dreams without the weight of the past holding you back."

Sarah's mind raced as she considered their words. The thought of leaving home was both exhilarating and terrifying, a leap into the unknown.

"But what about my aunt?" she asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty. "I don't know if she'll ever agree to let me go."

Isaac and Nikki shared a knowing glance before Isaac spoke up once again.

"We've been talking to her, Sarah ," he explained gently. "And while she's understandably hesitant, she also wants what's best for you. We just need to convince her that this is the right choice."

Sarah's heart swelled with hope at the thought of finally breaking free from the confines of her past. With Isaac and Nikki's support, she knew that anything was possible.

"Okay," she said finally, her voice filled with determination. "Let's do it. I'm ready to take a chance and see where this journey takes me."

As they shared a triumphant smile, Melissa knew that her life was about to change in ways she had never imagined. With Isaac and Nikki by her side, she was ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead and embrace the future with open arms.

She knew Zac would be happy if she ended up joining them on tour. Knowing how Natalie would react scared her. Not knowing how Taylor would react scared her too.

Sarah talked to her aunt a little bit later herself, mostly listening to her aunts rules if she decided to let her go. She just wasn't convinced yet though. They were only in Minnesota for one more day before they had to get back on the road, so she would have to let them know soon.

Afterwards, Zac and Kate insisted on getting lunch and eating in her room. They came back with McDonalds food and them and their kids joined Sarah in her room.

" I really hope your aunt lets you go on the road with us. I would really love to get to know you." Kate said, biting into her burger.

" I'm kind of nervous about it, but it could be fun."
Sarah said, as she grabbed a few fries.

"I get why you would be nervous. One being because you would be leaving home. The other reason being Natalie's and Taylor's reaction if she says yes," Zac acknowledged, his voice tinged with empathy as he placed a reassuring hand on Sarah's shoulder.

She nodded. "Exactly." Sipping on her Coke, she could feel the anxiety swirling within her.