Flirtatious

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a shirtless Wayne on my bed. I pulled away my blanket and stretched myself. My neck hurt from the hard couch material I slept on last night but nothing mattered as I looked at him again. 

I stood up and stretched again and pulled back my hair into a bun. I opened the drapes, used the bathroom and went downstairs to unlock my front door since my parent's left to the city last night. I made coffee for two and walked into my room. Wayne was lower into my sheets and had his face hid from the light that hit him. 

"Wayne?" I shook him gently as I kept the tray on my dresser.

"Hmm?" He grabbed me by my arm with his eyes still closed and pulled me over him. I could feel his warm skin since I wore just a  tank and shorts. He wrapped his hands around me and nudged comfortably at my neck.

"Wayne?" I murmured against his stone-hard chest. 

"Good morning." He opened his eyes and looked down at mine. His intense green eyes gazed through my poor amber ones.

"What is wrong with you?" I repeated with my tone. He pushed me away with his arms still firm on my shoulders so I didn't fall but would if he let go.

"Regina, this is going to be very hard." He chuckled.

"What is going to be?"

"You and me."

"Me and you?" There was a me and him? Seriously, like Wayne and Regina.

"Sunshine, We are going to have to..." 

'Darling I am nightmare dressed like a daydream...' My phone went off. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled again as I sat up and reached to it on my dresser.

"Yes, Abby." I put my legs down on the floor as Wayne reached past me to grab a cup. 

"Ouch." He yelped and sat up straight and I mouthed a sorry and handed one over to him as Abby kept asking me why I hadn't texted anyone since last evening.

I sat back on the bed  and started meddling with my toes.

"I know, Abby  -  I'll text back from the next time - Wayne's here - Yew, no - yah okay - say it? - Uh, not yet - pass the phone to Riley, NOW!" I looked back at Wayne and he stared back me. I hoped he hadn't heard anything Abby had to say. 

"Good morning, Peachy." Riley snorted and I guess from the muffled voices, he was definitely still in bed, with no clothes on.

"Why do you keep calling me thaa-aat?" I hit my pillow like a small child and Wayne pulled me by my waist so he could hear the conversation. I felt my heart plunge but I slapped his hands away and put the phone on speaker. 

"Because, you are peachy, Peachy."

"Idiot."

"Okay, so we will hit the court today? What's the time? Just 7." He answered and I could hear Abby saying no , they were on speaker too.

"I can't. I think I shouldn't. Look, we all shouldn't." I nodded my head and Wayne smiled.

" If you want to go, you all just go. I will stay in." Wayne pitched.

"Dude, still at Regina's? Jump across to yours dude, before your egos start clashing. We ain't there to pull you guys away from each other."

"HA-HA-HA" I fake laughed. "As a matter of fact, he can't."

"Why can't..ummm." Abby started but her words dissolved. "Abby, idiot. Why did you brush your teeth? Anyway I am... ummmm." Riley continued his fill and I cut the call as Wayne shook his head smiling.