Bunked class!

"Regina?"

"Sunshine?

"Baby, wake up!"

"It's 8 already. We are going to be late."

 I rubbed my eyes as I still continued to comprehend what I had been hearing for so long. I pulled my blankets over me as I heard the drapes being pulled open and a chill gust of wind hit my bare arms. I rolled side wards and dug my face into my pillow as my blanket was suddenly yanked away. 

"Tsk, leave me alone..." I stretched my hands up and lay there sprawled, covering the entire bed.

"Sunshine." I heard the same calm voice. I opened my eyes and Wayne stood there all dressed up for school.

"Morning, boyfriend" I grinned.

"Baby, school." He tapped his watch. I sat up and looked at my clock. There was no way we could make it to school without detention, three times a week was my set record. I didn't really want to break it.

"Yeah, right. School." I said as I threw my arms around his neck. 

Last night was amazing. He proposed. Later I went downstairs, sneaking, since my parents were asleep in the next room. I poured two glasses of wine and when I got back to my room, he stood there on his knees with a beautiful, oh so beautiful rose in his hand. It felt like a fairy-tale and I kinda doubt he made it so since I was all girly. 

"What?" He sniffed at my face. "I told you before, you stink of your morning breath."

"I don't want to go to school." I sat back on my bed and he lowered next to me.

"Okay, wont say no to that." He shrugged and took out his phone to text Riley, I suppose.

"Let's do something offbeat, something unusual." I stated. "Maybe, we'll go shopping, then hit the cinemas and have lunch outside." 

"I thought you said something unusual, isn't that like your daily routine?" He smirked.

I stared back at him and when I realized I didn't have a come-back, I stomped off to the bath room with my clothes.

***

I walked into my room with my hair dripping wet and wearing only a long tee. Wayne wasn't anywhere so I guessed he should have slid off to his.

"Mr. Bitch?" I peeped into his room and found him stuck to his couch maneuvering the PSP.

 "Umm, sunshine." He smiled with his eyes still on the screen.

I jumped over into his room and walked right past him and pulled the wires off the socket.

"Regina, ****." He slammed his controls on his couch.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You shut up." He walked over and stood in front of me.

"No I won't." I folded my hands and fell back onto his couch.

"I will make you." He raised a brow.

"Yeah, like you will." I shrugged. "Hey...put me down!" I screamed as he lifted me with both his hands and seated me on his lap.

"Don't play with me." He pushed my hair behind my ears with his face still serious.