Spaces

OOHHHH THE SPACES BETWEEN US KEEP GETTING DEEPER, ITS HARDER TO REACHER HER, EVEN THOUGH I TRY! OOHHHH THE SPACES BETWEEN US HOLD ALL PUR SECRETS, LEAVING US SPEECHLESS, AND I DONT KNOW WHY! WHOS GONNA BE THE FIRST TO SAY GOODBYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Okay, I already went on a tangent and the chapter didn't even start. :) So, let's move on ->

This is one thing that I didn't want to have to go over, but sadly, I've seen it so much that I have to.

*turns into a kindergarten teacher*

When you use a period, or a comma, or any punctuation mark, you HAVE to put a space afterwards, or readers, like me, who have to grade all your homework, will get confused, and you will sit out at recess, practicing how to put spaces after periods, and commas, and other punctuation marks.

^^^ My imitation of a kindergarten teacher.

No, really I HAVE seen this! For example (this is gone hurt A PLETHORA) *braces herself*:

"Mom,I'm gonna go to Mary's house,okay?"Sophie said.

"Sure,go ahead!"her mom yelled back.She turned from her cooking to give her daughter a big,wet kiss on the cheek,then continued making the cake.

*claps* VERY good! VERY good ind-
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN NOT BELIEVE I JUST WROTE THAT IT HURT SO MUCH AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm done.

But ain't it horrible? It's horrible! You can't understand anything. Well, you can, but it's still really bad grammar, and if you don't want to see me mad, then font do it please. Thank you!