Prologue

*WARNING: THIS BOOK IS BEING REWRITTEN AS 'THIS IS WAR' ON THIS SAME ACCOUNT. PLEASE, TAKE CAUTION AS SOME THINGS CHANGE BETWEEN THE ORIGINAL AND REWRITE.*

Hello. My name is Scorpios Hyperion Malfoy. But everyone just calls me Scorp. I'm a sixth year Slytherin at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. My father, Draco Malfoy, was unfortunately, a Death Eater during the Second Wizarding War. Even though the Dark Mark faded after a while, people still fear my father. Who am I kidding, they fear my entire family. Everyone seems to either despise, fear, or hate me. But it doesn't bother me anymore. Because after dealing with that your entire life, you learn to keep your head high and keep walking. I know there are nice people out there, they are just afraid.

Dad has always said to keep away from some people, the Potter-Weasley Clan to be exact. I can handle the Potters easily, I befriended them. The Weasley's were easy too, but one has gotten brave. And I think I'm in love. Dad must never know, cause according to Grandpa, only pure-bloods can be in our family. Her mother is a so called "mud-blood". Oh, how I loathe that word that my family uses. Yes, they are using it less and less, but out of habit, it will slip. But it is disgusting, one of my friends is muggleborn. Shocking I know. Back to the point. Grandpa and probably Dad would never approve of a half-blood, especially one of the Golden Trio's children. But I believe she has a crush on me too, and no one knows of it.

Rose Molly Jean Weasley is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. With her long rose red hair, petite button nose, almond colored eyes, and the Weasley freckles. She has inherited her mother's brains and wit, her father's appetite, which is quite cute in an odd way. And her quidditch skills are amazing! Well damn it, I'm screwed. I can never get her out of my head and this is a huge problem.

***

Please read 'ATTENTION' (the last part), it has information you may want to look at.

Thank You

-M