Chapter 18

Rose POV

***

What is taking them so long? What are they even doing?

I'm currently pacing like a madman right now. My friends were called to headmistress' office and I have no idea what is going to happen. Merlin, what ever is happening, I hope it's not risking anyone's lives.

There's a knock on the entrance door, which is strange cause pretty much everyone know the passwords here. Pushing the door open I saw the one person who I want to obliterate.

"Scorpius."

"Rose, listen to me okay?"

"Why should I? You risked your life by putting you name in that damned cup-"

"I didn't put it there thinking it would be pulled." What? 

"What did you just say?" No. Just why?

"Was it a bet? Was it a stupid bet? If it was, this was a bet that could get you killed!"

"No, it wasn't a bet. I was just being stupid." 

"Damn right." A glare may, or may no have been sent my way.

"I don't know what is happening. I don't know why any of this is happening. But I need to tell you something, alright?" Why does he seem so scared? "I went to the Room because I needed to think. When I got there, it felt like I was being pulled somewhere. I saw children, and Dumbledore, and what looked to be Sebastian. It was all so confusing. But a girl came up to me and said that we must help him for all our lives are in his hands. She said you knew what to do." 

Blank.

Nothing. I've got nothing.

"Rose, what is going on?"

"I... I don't know Scorp. But it's something really, really terrible." 

*****

OMG, I know.

I suck at updates. I'm extremely sorry. But here is a filler chapter to help fill your hunger. Eh? nothing? Okay. This story is going to change a bit, mostly because I forgot the original plot-line. 

...Whoops? 

Anyways. I really am trying, and so is GG. 

Please bear with us just a while longer, alright? 

~Maddie