Chapter 12

~ROSE POV~

We walked out of Transfiguration to the Great Hall for dinner. I was still thinking about what happened in potions.

Could I possibly be in love?

I guess I had zoned out, cause Gabby was snapping her fingers in my face saying 'Earth to Rose!' I laughed and turned to her.

"Did you say something? Sorry, I was thinking about something that had happened."

"Obviously! Anyways, Headmistress is allowing us to play qidditch until Halloween! I was wondering why you hadn't reacted!" My mouth dropped as Gabby kept on rambling.

HEADMISTRESS IS ALLOWING QUIDDITCH!!!

I can play!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Okay, now that I have had my inner fangirl moment, I calmed down and turned to Gabby.

"We can play quidditch! Wait were is Mads?" A loud scream and multiple things shattering sounded from the Slytherin table. Thus, answering my question. She and Gabby both jumped up and ran a lap around the hall, actually getting people to join. Yes, this is how much quidditch is loved. I laughed at them and then they came back to where I was sitting and sat down.

"Whats wrong? Why aren't you running around with us?" Mads asked. I shook my head.

"She said that she was thinking about something that happened. Most likely a certain something that happened during potions?"

She looked at me but I shook my head. She glared at me and got up and sat down with James and Lily. She was probably going to try to get it out of me but I don't want help with this. I just don't want her freaking out and accidentally saying something to someone and it spreading it around the school. Don't get me wrong, I love Gabby to death but she just doesn't understand somethings and she is friends with a lot of people. I know she doesn't mean to say anything and she usually doesn't say anything. But if it is something this major she might let something slip. She tends to say her thoughts out loud.  A lot. She also sleep talks sometimes. That is how much she talks. But she also gives some amazing advice... even though she doesn't use it her self.

"Rose?" I looked up to see the one person making my life complicated.

"Hey, Scorpius." I smiled. Hopefully he won't notice the sudden change of facial expressions. He looked at me suspiciously.

"You okay? You seemed kind of off after potions."

"Me? Oh, Yeah. I'm fine." I smiled and nodded.

"I have to go. See you later." I grabbed a bread roll and my stuff, stood up and rushed out of the Great Hall.

Well, I handled that better than I expected.

_____________________________

SCORPIUS POV

_____________________________

I sat down where Rose was sitting before she had left. I grabbed an apple since I wasn't very hungry. Gabby sat down from across from me. Either she didn't take her ADHD medicine or she has eaten a lot of sugar. She wouldn't stay still. She was either tapping her fingers against the table or bouncing her leg up and down.

"Hey, you okay? You are more hyper than normal."

"Oh. I ran out of medicine already. I packed my almost empty bottle instead of my newer one. My mom is sending it with Queen sometime this week." Queen was her owl. It was a golden yellow barn owl. She had golden brown back with black specs, the front was similar but it was white with faint gold patches and black specs. She was beautiful. James has the same one. They are like brother and sister. The owls I mean. They are lucky they are owls. Their lives aren't as complicated.

"Scorpius?" Gabby was snapping her fingers in front of my face. I shook my thoughts away.

"Yeah?" She glared at me.

"You didn't hear anything did you?" I shook my head.

"Do you know what is wrong with Rose?" I shook my head no again. She sighed and and nodded.

"Well, I'm going to the library to finish homework. See you later."

"Bye." I mumbled.

Man, I wish I was an owl. Nothing would be complicated. I could just fly away from all my problems. That would be nice.

*****

DON'T HATE US PLEASE!!!

We are people with busy schedules from sports to marching band and school getting ready to start, WE ARE BUSY!!!

We do apologize for not updating as often and we will try to once everything gets back to normal.

So yeah. See ya!
~Maddie

Yeah, please don't hate us. Maddie has cheer and I have Marching Band. (All my fellow flutes should like comment☺️) either way... There might be some troupe with updating because school I starting school and we are still kind of adjusting to High School so.... Yeah. AND MADDIE DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE STRUGGLE OF MARCHERS AND NOT BEING COUNTED AS ATHLETES TOO. MARCHING IS WAG HARDER THAN CHEER AND MOST SPORTS.
Bye!~GG