Chapter 14

Scorp's POV

Where am I? I'm awake, but I'm not... This doesn't make sense!

"Lucas! Don't pull your sister's hair! Honey, can you please tell your son not to do that." Ok, that sounded like a very agitated mother, but really familiar. Then I have a pulling sensation and I see something.

It looks like Dumbledore in all honesty. He was talking to someone that looks Xavier's age.

"Seb. You don't have to do this. You aren't your father, you are much more."

"Yes, I have too. It was their last wish."

"Do as you must. But remember, all actions have consequences, and all consequences are caused by actions." Bloody Hell. What kind of dream is this?

I tried to take in as much of my surroundings that I could. I saw the  boy. He had jet black curly hair and pale white skin. He had eyes so dark they looked black. I looked around.

"Sebastian, do you remember what I told you before Christmas break last year?" An older man came out of no where and sat behind a desk I had  not noticed before. 

"Yes sir, I remember." This Sebastian kid sounded intimidated, but firm. I have to remember what he looks like. I tried to take a step to get a good look at his face but I couldn't move. I was rooted to the ground. Literally. What on Earth is going on? 

"Good. Now don't let me down. You know what happens when people let me down." This is just freaky. Is this how Rose feels? Who knows. I hope this will be over soon, I'm beginning to not like this. 

The pulling sensation came back, but instead I was greeted to a child. She had auburn hair with silver streaks in it. Her eyes were as blue as ice. And I swear, I swear, she has Rose's nose. "Don't forget anything that you have seen, the fate of this young boy is in your hands. My fate, and the future generations' lies in his. Tell Rose, she will know what to do." I was being pulled again, and finally I was jerked awake. 

*****

Hey, short chap. I know but y'all have been waiting for a while and you need updates. So here is an update! Not the greatest in the world, but hope y'all like it. 

See ya!

~Maddie