Chapter 10

*WARNING: There is some bad language so I'm sorry if any of you guys get offended*

SCORPIUS' POV

Well, lets see.

Rose is pissed at me.

Mads is pissed at me.

David is pissed at me.

Bloody Hell, might as well have everyone pissed at me.

Sorry for my foul language but, Merlin! Even David is pissed off. Although it isn't as bad as all the girls. It's like they are all mad. I mean what are the odds of me getting chosen. Even though they all have the right to be mad. But I am just doing it to prove that the 'spoiled pureblooded brat' can actual do something. I am surprised that I have any friends. The friends I have right now are the only people who actually like me for me and having those few people mad at me sucks. I wish I could just find a way to make them happy. I can't back out of entering because that's my one chance to prove myself to father and everyone else that I'm not spoiled, or a brat, or get everything that I want when I snap my fingers.

I'm just going to try and simply talk to them. Although I doubt they would listen but it doesn't hurt to try.

I walked down to the Slytherin common room. Where Maddie and Rose are sitting. All of our friends know what the passwords for each others common room are. Like I know the passwords to Gryffindor. I don't really go to Ravenclaw because I don't feel like going through the whole question asking process. I walked over to Maddie and Rose. Maddie glared at me.

"Hey guys, can we talk?" Maddie glared at me while Rose nodded stiffly.

"Look, I'm sorry for wanting to enter." Maddie turned to me from the book she was reading.

"Why? Why would you want to fucking do that, Scorpius?" She set her book down and used my full name. She was furious.

"Didn't you think?" She started standing up.

"You could get killed! I don't want one of my best friends dying for fucking money or eternal glory. This is serious Scorpius!" I nodded.

"She has a point Scorpius. Why do you even want to enter at all? I know its not because you want more attention or money. So what is the reason? If you tell me then I might be able to understand." Rose stood up too.

"I want to prove myself. I want to prove that can do something for myself, that I'm not a spoiled rich kid that craves attention." I whispered. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I then felt two sets of arms wrap around me.

"We're sorry Scorp." Maddie whispered.

"We didn't know, we will tell the others but I suggest you go tell Gabby and Lizzy. I don't want them cussing me out." Rose said. I nod. Telling Gabby and Lizzy is going to be hard. But I guess I kind of deserve it. I walked out of the common room. I took the set of stairs and kept walking until I got to the Fat Lady's portrait.

"Password." She asked.

"Pandas and Dragons." She nodded and opened to reveal the common room. I stepped into the common room. I didn't see Gabby and Lizzy.

"Hey Dom, where are Lizzy and Gabby?" She shrugged.

"If you want I can check the dorms for you." I nod.

"Thanks Dom." She nodded smiling. It was a few minutes until she came down with them in tow. Lizzy looked confused while Gabby looked sad.

"Hey guys!" They turned towards me and looked at me. Anger flashed through Gabby and Lizzy's eyes. They went to turn around but Dom being taller was able to get to keep them from going back upstairs.

"Just talk to him! I already knew why it was obvious, I am surprised you didn't figure it out. Now go talk to him!" I could hear them bickering the whole way down. 

"Fine!" Lilly and Gabby said at the same time. I swear they can be twins.

"Okay, I know you want-"

"Why?" Gabby interrupted me. 

"Why what?" The anger she had was visible on her face.  

"Why would you fucking enter? Are you fucking daft? You could get fucking killed in this god damn tournament, you little shit! Its like you aren't thinking of other people's feelings. What if you die in this fucking tournament. Its like you want to go on a suicide trip!" Scorpius stood there with nothing to say. He looked like a fish out of water opening and closing his mouth. He had no response.

"I'm not saying your going to drop dead then and there but there is a very big possibility that you could. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew I could have stopped you from entering." Gabby's eyes watered and a few tears escaped. She ran off towards the dorms. At that point Maddie and Rose decided to come in.

"Hey we were coming to get you so we can walk to- What happened?" Maddie exclaimed. She ran off after Gabby.

"I tried to explain to Gabby but she went on a rant, pretty much said she doesn't want me to die and then ran off crying." I turned to Rose who had a worried look on her face. 

"I'm going to go check. Then we will have to get going, don't want to be late for potions." I nod and she runs off towards the staircase.  After a few minutes the three girls come back down. Gabby's face was red and her eyes a bit puffy. I walked over to her and hugged her. She hugged me back.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know." She nodded. 

"I'm sorry I blew up on you." She whispered. Then Rose walked over. 

"Guys, I heard we are doing something fun in potions today, so lets go." They nod. Then James walked over and joined our group.

"Hey guys what's- Gabby, whats's wrong and who the fuck do I have to beat the shit out of?" Gabby turned to James surprised.

"Oh, I'm okay don't worry about it." Gabby smiled at him. They really like each other, but they are oblivious enough to have everybody else know but they themselves don't know. I going to have to talk to the girls about them. 

"Okay?" After that we started walking to potions like we always do. 

What Love Really Isजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें