Chapter 7

ROSE'S POV

I was watching Maddie and Gabby bicker about how Gabby liked James. Until Maddie slapped Gabby. Then Lizzy and Maddie started talking about Maddie and David's relationship. I started looking out the window at the crowd. The train lurched forward as the train set off to Hogwarts. While I fell asleep.

*****TIME SKIP*****

I woke up to someone tapping me awake. I peeked my eyes open to see Scorpius bent over poking me. "Leave me alone." I turned over to face the other direction.

"Rose come on you have to get ready." He started poking my back until I reached back and pushed him away. I heard people laughing in the background. Then I heard some scuffling. I then felt someone lay on me. Then it went oddly quiet.

"ROSE GET THE HELL UP! NOW!"

I screamed and fell off the seat. I landed on top of the person that had woken me up. I turned to see Gabby giggling under me. I rolled off of her and sat there on the floor glaring at her. Scorpius helped me up while Dom helped Gabby.

"Why did you do that?" I asked while I put on my robes over my clothes.

"Because you wouldn't wake up." Lizzy and Lilly said in unison.

"Look we're here!" Dom pretty much yelled at us. She gets restless and on the ride to and from Hogwarts. Everyone grabbed their things and walked off the train. We took everything over to the luggage check and the walked to the carriages.

We all got into the carriage and waited for it to take off. I looked around taking in my surroundings. I still remember the first time I came here. I could see all the first years filled with excitement. The carriage started and I put my head on Scorpius's shoulder and closed my eyes. Recalling my first view of Hogwarts. I felt the carriage stop and everyone got up and out of the carriage. We went into the Great Hall and split up to different tables. I went to the Gryffindor table with Gabby,Lily, Lilly, and Lizzy. We went to the end of the table and sat wit James Potter and Olivia Wood. Gabby sat next to James. I sat next to Olivia, then Lily and Lizzy slid in next to me. Gabby loves the First years so we let her get the end seat so she can talk to them. t

Olivia leaned over "Why don't they just go out?" I shrugged and looked at James and Gabby. They were both bright red. "Oh, and I heard about you and Scorpius." I felt my face heat up as Olivia and Lilly kept nudging me with their elbows.

"Can you stop?"

"No"

"Nope"

"Never"

It went on like that until the Great Hall's doors slammed open and in came all of the excited first years. I remember getting sorted. I was right after Dom. I was happy I got in to Gryffindor like Mum and Dad but I was also sad that I didn't get in to Slytherin like Dom.

Professor Mcgonagall started the sorting. I was looking across the crowd of first years. I could hear some people placing bets on different people and which house they would get sorted into. Every time someone got sorted into Gryffindor I would clap and smile at them once they sat down.

Before I knew it the last first year had sat down and Professor Mcgonagall had gone up to make a few announcements.

"I would like to make a few announcements. One as a reminder that the Dark Forest is off limits. Now this year we are having a very big event. It is known as the Tri- Wizard Tournament. Now for this event we will have to cancel Quidditch." There were whispers and cries of outrage.

"You can't cancel quidditch!" Gabby started yelling.

"This is an outrage!" Then Lizzy started yelling at Mcgonagall too.

"Enough! And yes, I can cancel quidditch, Miss Harrison." Gabby started blushing.

"Now before you interrupt me again. This event will be year long. It is made up of three tasks that one student from each school is picked to compete in. For this event we will be welcoming the students from Beauxbatons Academy and Durmstrang Institute. They will be staying with us for the remainder of the year starting on October 31. Which will be a half day and everyone will be let out early so they are able to come to the Great Hall and welcome our guests." Everyone started whispering again.

"Now that is all the information I am able to give you right now. So now you may tuck in." Mcgonagall waved her arm and all the food appeared and everyone started eating.

I could already tell that it was gonna be a long year.