Chapter 6

SCORPIUS' POV

I was in my room when Rose's owl flew in my face, literally. She had a note on her foot. I pulled it off her leg and read it.

Scorp,
I would love to go with you to Hogsmeade. And thank you for the birthday wish. I will see you on the train!
<3 Rose

Yes! I'm going on a date with Rose! Crap, what do I do or say? What do I not do or say? I gave Rhea a treat and she left quickly. I really need to get to the station now. "Hey, Dad!" I yelled through the house.
"Yes?" It sounds like it came from the kitchen. So I went there. Obviously.
"Do you mind apparating me to the station today? Mum got called to work."
"Yeah, I'll take you. Just get your trunks and send off Apollo and we can leave."
I did just that. Dad grabbed his coat and wand, held out his arm, and we left. On to another year at Hogwarts.

ROSE'S POV

Well, this is what happened after I mailed my letter.
Dad started to give me the cold shoulder.
Mum was trying to convince him that I was a big girl and can take care of myself.
Hugo is trying not to die of laughter and is eating everything in sight, as usual.
I am packing everything and getting ready to apparate to the station. Yes, I can apparate and yes, I know I have to be 17 to legally apparate. However, since I am so determined to be so ahead of everyone and be the best chaser possible. Even better than my Uncle Bill! Getting off track. I wanted to learn how to apparate incase of emergencies. So I started reading and asked for Mum's help, and now I can apparate. I finished packing and took everything downstairs. "Hugo! Are you ready to leave?" I shouted while going down the stairs.
"Yes, just a minute!"
I went to the kitchen to see Mum and Dad snogging. Which is not a pretty picture.
"Uh, I'll just leave you two alone." They. Didn't. Even. Notice. Me. Really? I was in the sitting room waiting for Hugo to hurry up.
"Hey, ready?" he said rounding the corner.
"Yeah. Just have to say bye to Mum and Dad."
"I bet they are glad they don't have to take us to Kings Cross anymore."
"Yeah, you could say that."
We got in the kitchen and thankfully they weren't snogging.
"We are leaving. Just wanted to say bye." I said quickly while hugging them.
"Yeah, bye." Hugo just kinda stood there waiting for Mum to let go of him.
"Alright, have fun and behave."
"Yes, Mum." Hugo and I said in unison.
"Don't cause trouble."
"Yes, Mum."
"And listen to McGonagall."
"Okay, Love you!" And before she could continue, I grabbed Hugo and my trunk and apparated to Kings Cross.
For another year at Hogwarts.

SCORPIUS' POV

I was about to board the train when I heard my name.
"Scorp! Scorp! Wait a moment, will you?"
That was Madison Zabini. We've been friends since she was born. Maddie is about a year younger than me, so she is an unlucky 5th year.
"Hey Maddie, shouldn't you be on the train right now?" She is unlike the supposed 'normal' Slytherin. She gets high marks, the best seeker we've had in a while, is normally the first person on the train, to excited for her own good, and almost never gets into trouble. Almost.
"Yeah, I was just running a bit late, had to pick up something before I left."
"Oh, well get on the train before all the good compartments are taken."
She rushed off while I was watching for that sea of red hair.
"Hey lover boy! She's already on the train!" How did Maddie know I was looking for Rose? Yes, Maddie knew I liked Rose, a lot. I told her back in the fourth year. But am I that obvious?
"Scorpius, get on the train!" She used my full name, not a good sign.
"I'm coming, I'm coming."
I got on the train and found Maddie quickly.
"'Bout damn time. You are really slow you know."
"Yes, I know. But why are you so fast?" She gave me the 'are-you-dumb' look. Oh, that's right, furry problem. I really am dumb. Now to find other friends. I easily spotted Dom Weasley, she's tall, is a brunette with natural red highlights, and a small but curvy figure. All the girls envy her, it's funny to watch.

Then Lily Potter found us and sat next to Rose. Next the Noble Black twins, Lilly and Lizzy, came in. If you're wondering how we separate Lily and Lilly, we just call them by their middle names, Luna and Angel. So now we wait for the infamous, Gabby Harrison. She's normally the last of our group to show up. It's not her fault. Her parents are muggles and they drive her all the way from the center of London to Kings Cross.

She finally showed up around five 'til and found us pretty quickly. She skipped into the compartment. She was about 5"3, making her the shortest person in our year. She had long, dark brown hair and a slim and curvy figure. She resembled Maddie in many ways. The only big difference was Gabby had a very childish personality and said more curse words than I thought possible, Maddie had a more mature personality and view on things.
"Hey, what are you guys up to?" Gabby asked not really paying attention to anything, but looking for something or maybe someone.
"Oh, nothing. Just the usual, Scorp is dating Rose, Dom dyed her hair, the twins swapped their names, and I'm shagging David Nott."
That shocked everyone. Maddie knew what to do to get everyone's attention, and do so very effectively. Maddie was tall, with light brown and straight long hair, with a big bust and rear and a curvy figure a bit bigger than Dom but it's mostly muscle.
"Now who are you looking for? I swear if you say, James, I will smack you."
"Awe, you know me so well."
Maddie wasn't kidding when she said she would smack her, hard. Earning a very loud inhuman like squeal to come out of Gabby.
"What did I say? He is bad news Gabby, stay away."
"You're just saying that because of your relationship with him."
"This is my brother you're talking about you know!" Lily put in. Gabby nodded with a smile and Maddie shot her a playful glare.
"Hey, I'm dating David now. So you can calm down." Maddie stated, ending the conversation.
"You're not really shagging him are you?" Lizzy asked.
"Merlin no!" Maddie practically shrieked.
"Good."
The train gave a lurch, signaling another start to a new year at Hogwarts. Let's hope this year won't be like Dad's was.

*****

Hey,
Just wanted to say I looked up to see if Bill actually played Chaser and I couldn't find any position he played, so I did chaser. So, go read. The chapters in this will get better from now on. I promise.
See ya,
~Maddie

Hey guys,

I am writing Gabby's background on my personal account pandas1923. I also wanted to tell you guys to keep reading these author's notes just in case there is something important! BYE!!

~GG