3

Jennie's POV

1

"It's already late Jennie" I heard Lisa says. I just roll my eyes and walk pass by her.

"Where have you been, Jisoo told me that you left early today and who's that woman who drop you here?" Lisa already know that I work for Chaeyoung as a secretary for over four years that's why she can easily know what time I left at the company through Jisoo.

"None of your business Lisa so stop asking me questions to my where about. We're not together, we're just living together because of the kids." I saw how Lisa's eyes plastered with pain but quickly erased it. She give me a smile and say

"I cook dinner, eat with--"

"I'm full" I replied then walk away from her.

Maybe moving in with Lisa is really a bad idea. I always spotted her sitting on the sofa waiting for me every night and asked me to why I always come home late. I just ignored her and go straight to my twins room before going to my own room. Lisa is trying her best to persuade me, cooking us a romantic dinner, asking me on a date but I always rejected her. It's been like that since we move here in her house a weeks ago. And it irritates me when she cross the line.

1

"Mommy wake up" I heard Leo says while poking my cheek. I slowly open my eyes and give him my gummy smile.

"Good morning baby." Leo pout his lips towards me giving me a cue to kiss him. Leo smile after giving him a kiss.

"Mama Lisa ask me to wake you up to eat breakfast with us." I just nod my head and get up.

I already told Leo and Lily that Lisa is their other mom. The twins are both really happy that time to the point that they slept with Lisa in her room for three nights. Lisa also thank me for that.

I carry Leo towards the dining room where Lisa and Lily's at. Lisa's house is just like an ordinary two story house for a family. She said that she doesn't want to live in a big mansion alone that's why she suggested to her parents that small house is already enough for her.

When I step inside the dining room Lisa is already placing the plate on the table while listening to Lily's rant. Lily titled her head to us and immediately run to me giving me a good morning kisses.

"Mommy I didn't saw you last night before I sleep." Lily said softly. I felt a pang to my chest cause I almost forgot about the twins, my mind is always occupied on how to make Lisa leave us. And dating Chaehee and coming home late is really my plan. Well, that's what I thought.

"I'm sorry baby I still have a lot of work to finish last night but later I promise I'll stay with you, okay?" Lily just nod her head then sit again on her chair. I do the same and put Lily's plate some pancakes. I saw Lisa on my peripheral vision shaking her head.

Later that afternoon Lisa and the twins are playing football in the backyard. Lisa is teaching them some basic, well Lisa also don't know how to play football but Leo wanted to learned football that's why Lisa is trying her best to learn how to play football and teach them. I once saw her at the living room watching football game. Lisa is really an ideal mom that everyone wants.

"Take some rest first guys. I prepared some snack."

Leo and Lily immediately run towards me and sat on the chair here at the backyard.

"Mama is really good at football mommy, right Lily?" Leo said proudly. Lily nod her head and said

"Yeah, she always got goals." I just give them a smile and a nod.