2

Since the day Lisa and Jennie broke up, sleeping was like the hardest task for Lisa.

Hours that passing by was filled with the thought of a certain cat-eyed girl.

Lisa longed the warmth of Jennie, the way Jennie's silky skin touched hers, Jennie's soothing voice, Jennie's soft lips, Jennie's gummy smile and Jennie's random talk at night.

She missed everything about Jennie. Her life was empty and sullen without Jennie.

The only way to cure her longed was only by scrolling through her gallery.

Spent her lonely night with the accompany of tears admired the beauty of her lover. Ex-lover.

Watching random videos of Jennie. Gosh, only god knows how much Lisa missed the cat-eyed girl.

Too bad, Jennie belonged to someone else now, and she doesn't love Lisa like how Lisa loves her.

When she finally able to sleep, it was only one or two hours as the sun rose up beamed her eyes.

12

Same as today, Lisa woke up with a headache and a tired body.

And it was worsened when a weight that indeed heavy crushing over her.

Making her chocked and her stomach was induced caused by the powerful impact.

"Lisa! Wake! Up! Wake! Up!" The person bounced frequently on top of her. And Lisa swore that she almost going up to heaven.

12

"YERI!! GET THE FUCK OFF!!" The brunette pushed Yeri off of her, then catching up her breath as she massaged her sore abdomen.

14

"YAH!! DID YOU TRY TO KILL ME!?"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE AND HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!?!"

The morning that was supposed to be tranquil and quite was filled with Lisa's thunder scream.

"I have my own way. Come on get up! You are going to school with me!" Yeri said excitedly while pulling her sister's hand.

"What!?!? Not in a million way that I'm going to school with you." Lisa repeatedly shook her head.

***

As soon as Lisa opened the door of the million dollar car, a big crowd, mostly girls loomed over her.

They were screaming and fangirling over Lisa as if she was an idol.

"I know it! Lisa is Great! Even Kim Yeri is her girlfriend! Kyaa!!"

37

Lisa poker face seems like forever there as she closed the door, she definitely hates it.

Yeri jogged to her sister, then clung to Lisa's arm. Both of them walked inside with a big smile. Correction, Yeri's big smile.

The red hair girl confident that among the crowd, Jennie was watching them.

She searched for the girl and didn't up to one minute, Yeri spotted the cat-eyed girl glaring her.