Blue Spring (Book 1)

It's spring season; offering gentle breezes
and a pleasant temperature. This is the best
moment to capture the fascinating scenery
of spring flowers especially the delightful
hues of the pink cherry blossoms that pops up everywhere. Click! A sound coming from
the camera as the girl captured everything she saw at the very moment. It's so magical; making her eyes mesmerized to it.

She's name is Lalisa Manoban, 18 years old, a high school student and when it comes to photography.......she's the best!

"Hey! Isn't it usually really cold when school starts? The weather is crazy!", said the girl besides Lisa. Her name is Jisoo Kim. "Do I look better with my hair like this? What kind of hairstyle do both girls and boys like these days?", asked the other girl to Jisoo, whose name is Park Chaeyoung but they call her Rosé. These two are Lisa's classmates and also her crazy friends since elementary. "Well your hair looks fine Lisa, especially your bangs", Rosé looks amazed to Lisa then the girl give her a soft smile. Her two friends were still busy talking to each other while Lisa was also busy with her camera and don't mind them on what they're taking about. "I hope there are many pretty girls in our class", Jisoo said excitedly to Rosé.

At the meantime, there's another girl with a cat-eyes and brunette hair, 19 years old and also a high school student. She was enjoying the view of the pink cherry blossoms while riding on her bicycle. She's now passing by on the downhill and the bike moves faster. She pulled the break of her bike but suddenly, the breaks didn't work. The girl felt nervous and her hands are now trembling. She started to yell and kept on buzzing the bell of her bike to give everyone a warning. "OhmyGod! What will I do?! Help! Please somebody help me!", as the girl shouted. All the students on the road were moved aside as she comes by. Lisa and her two friends heard the familiar voice nearby. The two were shocked when they saw the girl while Lisa throw her camera somewhere and hurriedly run and took the waist of the girl then hug her tight. They both fell on the ground. But Lisa more hurt than the girl in the accident happened coz she's at the bottom while the girl is on her top and well-protected. "Aww", Lisa whispered while trying to move her right hand. "What was that?! You still can't ride the bike?", she looked to the girl. The girl noticed their position and immediately moved away to Lisa's body and sat down on the ground. "What are you saying? I was so much better than you", the girl explained. Lisa stood up. "It's been a long time, Jennie Kim". Lisa smiled and lend her hand to help Jennie to stand up. Rosé and Jisoo rushed on them and confirm if they are hurt. "Hey! You guys okay!?" Jisoo worriedly asked. Jennie nodded. "Unnie, I saw how Lisa hugged you awhile ago and also the way you hug her", Rosé said teasingly. Jennie blushed when she remembered about it. "Unnie! Your face is all red", Jennie shake her head and looked away to Rosé but the young girl just laugh on how her unnie reacts to what she said. Lisa didn't mind on what they're talking about that's why she quickly turn back and went to the place where she throw her camera. "Aish..Thanks God my favorite cam was fine", she said while caressing her favorite camera.

For other information, Lisa and Jennie were born and raised together as neighbors. When they are kids, they're always celebrating birthdays and playing together. When they turn 15, everythings just changed. They're no longer bonding together and sometimes they ignored each other like they were both strangers. But the two were still friends.

It's early in the morning, Jennie is done with her breakfast and ready for school. She check the things inside of her bag and notice that her math book is missing. She remember Lisa borrowed it last night. That's why she wake her up by pulling the red string which connects to Lisa's window. The red string has two small bells in both end. One is for Jennie and the other is for Lisa. This is the way of their communication since they were kids. But Lisa did not response to it.