3

Jennie POV

I'm not sure what Lisa is currently facing but that is definitely not a stomachache. As much as I want to know what's wrong with her, I should respect her decision that she's not ready to tell me.

I smiled to Jongin who stood at the lobby, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"What is this for?" I asked him and he scratched his head shyly.

"It's for you. Y'know, uhh... F-for our friendship." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you, Jongin." I said and he offered me his arm.

I look at it and I don't know why but the first thing came into my head is what if Lisa sees me holding his arm? That would've showed biasness that I like Jongin- OMG I'm seriously in love with Lisa?! But why?

Is it because she has money? No... That's not it. She knows how to cook the best dumplings? Hmm maybe? She... oh. She treats me like a princess even though I get all annoyed with her...

"Uh... J-jongin. I forgot to tell you. Is it okay if I bring along my friends? The ones that you saw at the streetfood cart." I said and Jongin pouted before nodding.

"Thank you!" I said before pulling out my phone and walked slightly away from Jongin.

In just 2 rings, Lisa picked up the phone.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? You need help?" Lisa asked and I smiled.

Oh Gosh Seulgi it may be true! I might be in love with her!

"Uhh... Lisa, can Seulgi accompany me for this meetup? I'm not really comfortable going alone with Jongin..." I said hoping Seulgi would accept the offer.

"Why... why aren't you inviting me?" Lisa asked sadly.

"Because you are sick this morning? Don't you need your rest?" I said and I heard Lisa running and then asking Seulgi if she wants to accompany me on a date. I heard Seulgi saying no but then I heard Seulgi choking and the next moment she said yes.

"We'll be down soon. Including me." Lisa said before hanging up the phone.

I smiled to myself. You'll be asking why didn't I just call Seulgi straight? Well, I wanted Lisa to know that I'm not alone with Jongin only. If Seulgi is with me, she won't think that it's a date.

Aish... I don't know what's wrong with me. Lisayah... What did you do to me?

A few minutes later, Lisa and Seulgi appeared in casual wear. A bucket hat, a graphic tee and jeans with sneakers. Oh wait, I'm checking Lisa out, not Seulgi. She's so gorgeous...

"Jennie? Are you ready to go?" Jongin asked and I nodded.

Jongin escorted us to his car and assisted me to enter the front passenger seat. I saw Seulgi rolling her eyes before looking at Lisa.

Lisa seems very quiet...

I'm actually worried if whatever happened this morning to Lisa will happen again. If so, what should we do if it's in public? What was the pills she took just now? Did she bring it?