5

Jennie's POV

Many people have experienced the over whelming excitement that you feel as you approach high school graduation day, and for me, this is the day that I can finally said to myself that "I did it!".

Then, the more I thought about the reality of graduation day, I started to get curious, but nervous, about being able to start a new chapter in my life once this graduation day had passed. Without my friends and being away from them makes me feel sad and lonely. I knew that meant I had to say goodbye to my friends. This was one of the hardest things I had ever had to do. I can't do anything about it but if it is for me and my mom and also to my future, I can take that risk.

While I was at the middle of my deep thought, suddenly the teacher speaks on the microphone that made me back to my trance and realized that the graduation finally started. "Where's Lisayah?"

"We shall begin the 18th graduation ceremony", the teacher said. All the students and teachers stood up.

"First, we shall sing the national anthem".

(Singing the national anthem)

"Babe! I can't see the monkey here! Ask Unnie where's that girl.", as I heard Rosie talked to Unnie.

"Yah! Jenduekie! Where's Lisayah?! The two of you will be awarded later," Jisoo unnie said but I was just silent and Unnie instantly found out that I also don't know where she is right now.

"Unnie, she's mad at me. Would you mind if you're the one to call her?!", I asked her and Jisoo unnie immediately get her phone and dialed Lisa's number.

"Cannot be reached. Don't worry I already texted her." Jisoo said and smiled softly at me to make me calm down for a while.

A few minutes later........

"And now we will be awarded the chosen students with a high grades obtained." the teacher announced. Time goes on but Lisa still not here.

"Our Top 2 honor student is Ms. Lalisa Manoban. Please come to the stage."

"Ms. Manoban? Is she here?"

"YAH! JENDUEK! WHERE'S THAT MONKEY?! THAT STUPID MONKEY!"

"I really don't know, Unnie. What we'll gonna do now? Should I tell an excuse to the teacher now?!", I said.

"W~WAIT! SIR!". Someone shouted at the back. That voice I know it's her I can't be wrong. It's Lisa.

"Oooppss! Someone still being late until her very last day in this school. Yah! Why are you late? Come here and get this medal of yours. You silly kid!", said the teacher and everyone here laughed.

"I'm so sorry for being late!", she said while massaging her nape. Then, I saw her looked to our direction. Her eyes were red and swellings. Did she cry?

"Yah! Why you are late and w~what the fucked happened to your eyes?! Did a flirty cockcroach bite that?!" she chuckled. Rosé glared to Unnie and elbowed her.

"Ouch! Why did you do that babe!?" she groaned.

"Yah! Are you out of your mind?! You're so insensitive?!" Rosie gets irritated. Unnie was froze for awhile and started to apologize. Maybe she's already gets the point. "I'm sorry", she softly said.

"Stupid!" Lisa chuckled and went straight to the stage.

When I glance at the side I saw her parents. I blink twice to make sure if that is her parents. Her parents noticed me and smile on me. I immediately bowed my head as respect to them and give them a smile.