7

"Do you know what is the weirdest thing ever?" Lisa asked Jennie as they were walking towards their next class. It had been a week since the presentation evening about the scholarships. This week was just Lisa and Ms Tiffany getting the sign up sheets from the candidates that will compete for 1/3 of the spots.

"What?" Jennie asked as they walked inside of Mr. Kyungsoo's class. They decided to sit next to each other, since they were a couple again. They knew none of their friends would care and honestly if they did, Jennie and Lisa would have sat together anyway. They chose the seats in the middle row, where Chaeyoung and Lisa usually sat together.

"So I was in Ms Tiffany's classroom, receiving the applications forms, when this girl, who looked a lot like Joy but not that much to actually be her, came in and talked to Ms Tiffany, who was just as freaked out as I was. I thought Joy didn't have any siblings." Jennie started thinking as she heard Lisa's explanation.

"You know what, give me a sec." Jennie said and jumped up from her seat. Lisa didn't even get to say anything else, because Jennie was already out of the door. Jennie rushed towards Joy's locker, where she was with Jungkook and they were kissing passionately. "Gosh, you guys. Do you want a room?"

"Not yet." Jungkook joked, receiving a smack on the shoulder from Joy. "It was a joke, baby. I told you we would take our time. You don't have to stress about it."

"Jungkook, can I have a minute with my best friend, please?" Jennie asked in a demanding tone and Jungkook stuck his tongue out at her. He walked towards class, but not before blowing a kiss towards Joy, who caught it and placed it over her heart.

"I am so glad I'm gay." Jennie mumbled and Joy smiled at her.

"What's going on? Don't tell me there is another drama, 'cause we have had enough of dramas and the year just started." Joy said and Jennie sighed out, shaking her head to make Joy stop talking nonsense.

"Well, it might because you won't guess who is taking the scholarship exam." Jennie whispered to Joy, not wanting anyone passing by them to eavesdrop on their conversation. Joy leaned towards Jennie, confused as to what she meant.

"Who?" Joy asked and Jennie and got closer to her.

"Half-blood." Jennie told Joy, who dropped the notebooks she was holding onto the floor. Jennie bent down quickly to grab them and make sure they didn't cause a scene. Jennie used the nickname Joy and her came up with for a girl that Joy didn't like very much.

"How do you know? Have you seen her?" Joy questioned Jennie, wondering around the hallway, not wanting to bump into her.

"No, it was Lisa. And she was going on and on about how much you two look alike. Joy, if Lisa, who is the smartest girl in the school figures out that the half-blood and you are related then soon enough the whole school will. What are you going to do about it?" Jennie asked her and Joy reached for her phone that was inside her pocket.

"I need to tell my mom. She needs to know that half-blood is in my school. This is my territory, not hers." Joy complained while dialling her mother's phone number. But her fingers were trembling and Joy's breathing was out of pace. Jennie noticed her friend was far too nervous to call her mother.

"C'mon." Jennie whispered to Joy and grabbed her hand, walking with her into the bathroom. Joy walked inside one of the stalls and Jennie waited after a couple of girls were applying some make up. "Are you guys taking long? My friend needs the bathroom."

"Jennie, you do know you have no power left in this school, right?" One of the girls said to her and they finished applying make up and left the bathroom. Jennie rolled her eyes and locked the door. She couldn't believe she doesn't frighten people anymore, not even a little bit. She guessed it was for the best.