2

Lisa dressed up with a beach short and a sleeveless t shirt. Under it the black bikini was hiding.

6

She then walked back to pick Jennie.
Lisa knocked on the door and Jennie came out with a bag, a towel some extra clothes and sun cream were in it. Lisa took the bag from Jennie signaling yhat she will carry it.

Lis- shall we?

Jennie nooded and lead the way.

Lisa followed Jennie to the beach and sat in a bench under some coconut trees. The beacha was crowded.

Lisa then phoned Jisoo to tell the exact location.
Meanwhile Jennie was trying to apply sun cream over her body. She has removed her top shirt. And only ware bikini and the beach short.

Lisa can see Jennie was struggling with the sun cream. And Then,

Lis- mmmmm Jen, may I??

Jennie didn't said anything and gave the sun cream to Lisa.

Lisa then slowly applied some on Jennie's back. Both of them were biting there lower lips. Trying to ease out the excitement.

Gladly Chaesoo arrived at the very moment which made both the girls relieved.

Jisoo- oh my eyes.
Rose laughs.

Lisa quickly sat next to Jennie and act normal.

Lis- Hey yaa buddies.
Jisoo- hi hi love birds. What a sight early in the morning Jisoo smirked making Rose burst in to laughter.

Jennie and lisa both cleared there throats and looked either sides.

Jisoo- so whats the plan?

Lis- shall we get something to drink first unnie? Mind joining me to the juice bar?

Jisoo- sure. Rojeyaa wait here I will go with Lisa. (She winked at Rose. Rose knew they will take time talking)

Rose nodded and said good take your time, Jennie and I have to have some girl time too.. so you guys take time...

1

Jisoo then kissed Rose and the kiss got a little deep which took a few seconds.

Lisa then looked at Jennie, and said, will you be fine with Rose? I will be back soon with unnie. I will bring something to drink ok. Wait right here and don't go anywhere. Ok? Don't go to the sea without me ok.?

With a straight face. Jennie looked at lisa and nodded.

Jennie some waht liked it when Lisa acts all possessive. Dominant.

3

Then lisa and Jisoo headed to the juice bar.

Rose- So Jennie i am all ears.

Jen- thanks Rose.. Hmm I don't k ow how to start. Or where to start.

Rose held Jennie's hand and gave an assuring look.

Rose- What do you want to talk jen.

Jen- hmmmm. It's just that I can't understand my feeling right now Rojeya..im kinda lost.
You know to start with this whole mess, I hated Lisa for everything happened. Even though this marriage is purely for my benifit.

I lost it totally with what she did to Kai.
And making him leave me. She shouldn't have punched Kai. I don't even k ow why she did it.

But what my biggest problem is that I don't really miss Kai. For the past 2 3 weeks I never really missed him. His name only came up in my mind just because Lisa hit him and I wanted to hate her for that.