YOU FOOLED ME

Jimin's pov
We ate in complete silence. I think jeongguk wants me to talk to him. But I don't want anything to do with him after what he did to me.
"You are sleeping with me, right?"
This is the thing I still not figured out. I want to sleep with him. His warmth giving me peace.
"Yes"
"Thank god. I don't think I can sleep without you" He grinned. He looks so cute, with big green eyes and soft lips. I want to feel his lips. Damn it, again this hormonal thinking.
'It's because he's our mate. Jimin' Who's that? I don't even have an ex-boyfriend. I think jeongguk must felt my uneasiness as he comes closer to me and pecked my head and saying soothing words. It's calming me. Why can't he be faithful to me?
I drifted to sleep by giving break to thousands of things that running around in my head currently.
Why it's so hot. I opened my eyes and saw jeongguk's face is buried in my neck. His
breath is hitting on my neck, which is giving me goosebumps. I left there without waking him up. He will just be my sleeping buddy, nothing more.
After my morning routine, I went to the kitchen and had my breakfast. I think jeongguk isn't still up. I decided to check packhouse, there are too many people doing their works, none of them didn't give me a single glance.
"Jimin" Someone called me from behind.
I turned around it was Namjoon with Lisa the same girl I had fought with, why is she with him?
"Jimin this is Lisa, our best female warrior"
"Is she your best? didn't you see yesterday how she was fighting?"
I mocked her. I don't even why I'm bitchy towards her.
"Ah, it's because you got too many good moves" He laughed. Lisa rolled her eyes at me. "I will check jeongguk, he's getting late" Lisa said and left with a smirk.
"Why is she going there. Eh, how disrespectful she is. She just called her alpha by the name" I said pulling my hair hard.
I'm frustrated, she is acting like she's his mate. bi*ch.
"Hey, It's normal. Jeongguk and Lisa are very close with each other from childhood"
I don't know why this information bothering me. I decided to let them do whatever they want.
After few hours of spending in the packhouse, I got bored and left for his house. I heard someone giggling from jeongguk's room. Who's that. I opened the door, what the hell. Shameless. Jeongguk was hovering over Lisa's body and they are staring into each other eyes. It looks like they are in love with each other. A growl escaped from my mouth, that's when they realized I'm standing outside the room.
"You are shameless" I yelled at him.
"Jimin, it's not like what you are thinking" He stood and comes towards me.
"It's exactly what I'm thinking, you are disgusting" I yelled at him. Tears started to build in my eyes. I won't let him know that it affects him.
I pushed him hard and ran to my room and slammed the door. Why the hell is he trying to explain, when I practically saw that. Why can't I have a normal mate? I don't want any position or title, just someone who loves me, being loyal to me. Is this hard to get for me. What did he see in Lisa? Tears dropped from
my eyes, I called jhope.
"Hello babe, what's up" his cheerful voice erupted from another side of the phone.
"Nothing much, I was bored," I told him sniffing slowly.
"Chim, what happened? why are you crying?"
He asked me.
"I'm not crying" I sniffed again.
"Yeah yeah, I can hear that you are sniffing"

"It's nothing, I just miss you guys." I don't want him to stress out because of my problem. It will eventually heal, hope so.
"CUT THAT BULLSHIT AMY, AND TELL ME EVERYTHING NOW" he yelled
through the phone. I can't hide anything from him. I think I should tell him. I have to let this thing go or else I'm going to sink in this pain.
"Jeongguk and Lisa together in the bed, I saw them" Tears dripped from my eyes.
"Who the fuck is Lisa, and how dare he allow someone else to be in his bed when you are there" he is angry, one thing I know that if he was here, he is gonna bang Lisa's head on the wall, and probably slap jeongguk face so hard.
"I'm coming there, and that's final," He said. I'm happy he's coming, maybe I would forget everything if someone's here with me.
"You don't have to, I will handle it" I know he won't take that, he is crazy when he gets angry. Normally he won't get angry easily. When he gets, then it the end of the world.
"Chim, I will always with you babe. I love you"
"I love you too babe" We hang up the call after few more small talks.
I dialled taehyung's number, he didn't pick up the calls. Where is he? He didn't even tell me who was sending me notes. After swiping too much in the phone. I decided to eat as I'm hungry as hell. It's already night now. I skipped lunch. I took a quick shower and got ready. I was going downstairs when I saw a note on my bed. What, again? I rushed to open the note;
He doesn't deserve you, your place is in my lap. I will soon come to get you. Till then Take care. Don't cry too much.
-T
What the hell. Who is he? In his lap, disgusting. I should tell this jeongguk this. Ah, no way I won't he's an asshole. Then who should I tell, yoongi? Yes, I should tell this yoongi. I dialled his number, but that idiot didn't pick up my call. What if this person kidnapped me, jeongguk won't even care I
disappeared or not. I slowly go downstairs. I lost my appetite when I read the note. But I don't want to be sick, When jhope is coming tomorrow. I ate little and about to get up someone holds me and wrapped his
arms around my shoulder.