THE TRUTH

Jimin's pov

"Taehyung ", I gasped hard.what would if jeongguk sees him. I pulled him to the corner.

"Why are you here"

"Missed you"he shuffled my hair and smiled at me.

"I missed you too", I missed his presence. I was very comfortable with him that day.

He hugged me and patted my back. I hugged him back. Then I remembered my mate who's currently waiting for me.

Aah, jeongguk is here, I will call you, okay bye.

I waved at him and left the booth.

Jeongguk was indeed waiting for me while doing something on his phone.

"What took you so long"

I brushed it off.

He narrowed his eyes at me.
"Don't look at me like that", trying hard not to laugh.

"Look at you like how"

"Like you want to eat me"

"I do want to eat you"

Ah, I dragged myself into an embarrassing situation again.

I blushed hard, my mind is going into gutter again.

"You are blushing" teasing me while pinching my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes at him and started eating .

We left after few minutes, and I slept in his room, cuddling together is the best thing I like to do now. The next morning I found myself again in the same position.tangled between his long legs. Days passed and everything looks too good to be true.

1 WEEK LATER

I was on my way to jeongguk office when I got a message. I opened it. It was from my best friend . I and taehyung became so close to each other these days. He would come to meet me when no one is around. His so sneaky.

Taehyung- meet me at our place in 2hrs

I smiled at his text.

Yes I will be there.

I texted him back.

The park we first hanged out in was becoming our favorite place.

I heard a voice from jeongguk's office. I tried not to be sneaky. But I decided against it. And the thing. I heard would be my nightmare I didn't think that. How could he do this to me? I ran away to my room.

I cried hard, i couldn't control it. I trusted him and he broke my heart again. I don't know how many hours went by as I sit in my room.

Beep beep

Taehyung-I'm still waiting

I checked the time 4pm, he's still waiting. I decided to meet up with him and clear things haunting my head.

I reached, there he was waiting on our bench,I waved at him.

"You are late"

I tried so hard to smile but was failing, a tear dropped down my cheeks.

"What happened?" He touched my face and caressed it.

"He lied to me"

"Who?" he asked hugging me tight.

"Jeongguk"

FLASHBACK

I stood near the door and it was wild open. But didn't enter, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

Do you have a feeling for him, I heard namjoon asking jeongguk. What are they talking about and about whom?

"No"

"But you are acting strange, he will fall for you"

"You told me to be nice to him so he won't leave here"

"I told you to be nice to him, not play with his feelings"

"Whatever it's working and he's being clingy"

"He is your mate, it's bound to be attached to him, you are giving him false hope."

"I don't want to be with him, I don't have any feelings for him. If it weren't for his dad who asked me I wouldn't have allowed him to stay here with me."

How could he be so rude? What did I do to him to be treated like this? He played with my feelings.

"Bro what you are doing is completely opposite, if you want him, stay with him. If not then clear things with him, so he won't catch feelings for you."
Namjoon suggested. At least someone has a heart.

"I already rejected him haven't I, I didn't even tell him I was going to take back the rejection."

He's right he didn't even once tell me he regrets the he rejected me or he wants to be with me. I sniffed, I can't hear anything anymore. I ran away from the pathetic excuse of my mate.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"He's arrogant, how can he treat you like that."

"I don't want to stay there."

"I wish I could bring you with me but it's not safe"

"Why,it's not safe"

"Remember I told you I would tell you about your rejection and attack."

"Yes"

"Then listen," he holds my hands and intertwine with his.

"Because he doesn't have any heart. Your mate kill someone when he was just 11yrs old. You know how.. he burned him alive."

"What? That's disgusting, how can he,he's a monster"

"Well that person had two sons, their mother was killed after a rouge attack. Those kids were just 13 & 10yrs."

"Ah that must be hard for them"

"Well they came back for revenge, they were the ones who attacked you, because you're his mate."

"What it's all because of him,I'm in this situation, then why reject me"

"Because he has no heart for emotion, he's a complete monster and doesn't have feelings for anyone. He rejected you because you're the son to his father's friend, and if anything happens to you, your father will turn against him."

I want to interrupt him, and tell him he does have emotions. I saw it when he was with me.

"So that's it. He's a monster who killed a father of 2 children and forced them to live without parents."

I knew it the rumors were true, he's a complete monster. He even played with my feelings who's he's second half. Who he meant to cherish and protect. I will never forgive you, jeongguk. You are dead to me I hate you. I will make your life miserable as you did to others.

"What's cooking in your head" Taehyung asked as he tapped my head.

"Nothing, let's eat ice cream"

"Sure"

We went to eat ice cream, the went for a long walk when I reached his home. It was pretty late who cares.