TAEHYUNG

Jimin pov

"Eh Park? "

"Yeah park, It's my favourite place" He was smiling at me.

"I want ice cream" I whined when I saw an ice cream parlour near the entrance of the park.

"Ok, come on, stop whining" He pinched my nose and went to the ice cream parlour.

"What flavour do you want? "

He asked me while picking up his vanilla flavoured ice cream.

"Of course chocolate" I grinned.

"So you are a chocolate guy" He arched his dark eyebrows at me.

"Yup, so what" I shrugged.

We walked through the park and sat on a nearby bench. The weather is so calm. Then there was a couple walking together holding their hands, my mind slips into the green eyes man who crushed my hope. If at least he gave us a chance. Why do I keep thinking about him even I'm not with him?

"You are zoning out, what's playing on your little head? " He whispered, by eating his ice cream.

"Nothing" I stated back.

"You are thinking about him, right? "

"How do you know? "I asked him confused. Am I open a book?

" He's your mate, your other half. Of course, you would think about him"He explained, scrolling through his phone.

"Why did he rejected me? "

"I will tell you later, Don't stress out. I bought you here to feel comfortable. "

"I'm comfortable. Thank you" I smiled. I did need someone to talk to and share my feelings. I'm glad I got to meet someone like him.

We both spend together few hours, playing and talking. I didn't have this much fun for a long time.

"It's getting late. I will drop you. "

We both walked back and got on the bike.

Did jeongguk found out I sneak around? I hope he won't freak out.

Taehyung left me near the pack territory. I walked back to his house. Too many people were surrounding his house. And I can hear him shouting from here.

I walked into the house. There he was sitting tensed. What happened to him. I slowly walked to him.

"Jeongguk"

The whole living room slipped into silence.

I desperately want to know what happened to him. What made him so worried.

"WHERE WERE YOU" he shouted at me. Anger was clearly in his voice.

I gulped, how can I say to my mate that I was hanging out with a man I just met today.

"I was hanging out with my friend. "

"How can you act this childish. Don't you know enemies are waiting to capture you? And you are going around without any protection. How can you be so careless? "

"I just want to have some fresh air. It's suffocating here" A tear escaped from my eyes.

I know I should inform him. He must be so worried.

I looked around, everyone already left. It's just us here.

He pulled me closer to him. His eyes were piercing through my soul. His eyes flickered to my lips and eyes. His face comes closer to me. His breath fanned my neck. Tingles floated in my body. If he comes an inch closer to me, his lips would brush my lips.