Im worried about you

Jimin's pov
"What's bothering you," He asked me holding my shoulder tight to his chest. I want to hug him hard and tell him everything. Those strange notes started eating me alive. I feel like I'm being followed everywhere. My movement everything is capturing someone. I wish I can trust you jeongguk, but you also playing with my feelings. How can I trust when you ain't loyal to me.
"Nothing" I called out and brushed past him.
"I'm worried about you"
"I'm okay" I left him there and went to my room. I want to sleep with him. But I don't want him to be suspicious about my behaviour. but I'm getting scared because what if that guy come here now and abducted me.
I tried to sleep, but sleep is nowhere near.
Someone knocked on my door. It's might be jeongguk. I woke up and opened the door.
"You are sleeping here" He arched his eyebrows while looking at me.
"Yes," I simply answered.
He pushed me aside and lay down on my bed. What? Did he just lay down on my bed?
"What are you doing? Go I'm sleepy"
"When were you sleepy' Scar mocked me.
"Sleeping"
I huffed.
"Why are you in my room?"
"Because I want to sleep with you"
"Why" you have a king-sized bed and everything. Why are you wasting your time here?
"Because I can't sleep without you"
One thing I don't wanna sleep with him in his bed because Lisa was there on our
bed.Our, where did that came from. I'm screwed.
I lay down beside him and closed my eyes. He pulled me towards his chest and breathes hard. I turned around and nuzzled into his chest. I know that I'm starting to get feelings for him. I'm not sure he's faking our night routine or not.
Somehow I know that the way his smell calms me is also affecting him. His
nerves also calming when we are close together. I don't know how long this game going to be. I want him to realize his feelings towards me. As if he has
feelings. Why I'm getting confused, I heard everything. I should put my guard on around him, or else he's going to make life miserable.
"You are thinking too much, sleep" He pecked my cheek and caress my hair.
Sleep started to overtake my body.
"I'm sorry. " jeongguk whispered in my ear.
I don't want to forgive him easily after what he hid. I drifted to sleep. When I woke jeongguk wasn't around. The other side was cold. He must awake long ago. I checked the time it's already past 11'0 clock.
I quickly took a shower and went downstairs. I wasn't in the mood to eat breakfast, so I just ate an apple and went outside.
Beep beep.
I got a message. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and opened the message.
I'm sorry, I'm a little busy lately. I will meet you tomorrow.
Take care
-taehyung
Chim-It's okay. You too take care. I quickly texted him. When I about to put the phone back in my pocket, beep beep. My phone again vibrated.
lopened the message. It is from some private number. Who could send me a message from a private number?
Private number - Don't worry. I will soon come to pick you up. You belong to me.
Well, you look sexy today. The things I could do to your long legs. Miss me, sweetheart.
I looked around, there were too many people near me. Who could be that? He's following me everywhere. Sweat started to foam in my body. I ran to jeongguk office, he was talking to someone over the phone. Jeongguk looked at me, pointed me to wait. A tear slipped from my eyes. I tried hard to hold that, but it slipped out. Jeongguk looked at me again, he quickly
disconnected the call and moved closer to me.
"What happened, why are you crying?" No I can't tell him. He's already stressed about the attack. I can't make him more worried
"Nothing I just miss my parents, yoongi and jhope"
"Don't worry. We could visit them if you want. Well, your friend is already past the boundary. He will be here 10minutes"
Who could that be? he's even eying me when I'm surrounded by guards. What could he do when I'm alone then. Those horrible things he can do be rushed in my head.
'Jimin, you should tell this to jeongguk' Scar warned me.
'I can't'
'Why, he's our mate. He's bound to protect us'
'Because I don't trust him'
Then why are you here? "He's question shocked me. If I don't trust him why did I came to his office, hugging him hard?
'It doesn't have anything with trust chim, it's about your protection. You are here because Dad doesn't want you to get hurt. Jeongguk is obligated to protect you' she reminded me.
'Yes, he is obligated. He doesn't want to be with me. He is forced to protect me. I don't want him to meddle with my problem. I can handle it myself' I assured him.
Deep down I knew it's far from the truth.
"Chim, are you hiding something from me? Is there something else bothering you" jeongguk asked me, putting his hands on my shoulder. Somewhere I'm relaxed when he's near me. If he didn't feel I'm a burden for him, I could have told him everything. But I know better than that now. He's just comforting me because my dad asked to. Why can't he just treat me like a mate?
Beep beep.
Private number: I'm the only one who allowed to touch you. You are mine Yours T
How can he spy on jeongguk office? He's more dangerous than I thought. I closed my eyes and took a long breath.
"Your friend is reached here, let's go" jeongguk pulled me from the couch and we both left to his house.
I saw jhope talking to namjoon, where guards were unloading his luggage.
I ran to him, hugged him hard.
"Ah slow down tiger, what happened?"
Jhope asked me hugging me back.
"I just missed you" I will tell him everything later. It's not the right time.
"I missed you too babe" he kissed my head.