Leave me alone

Jimin Pov
"What you meant by you don't know?" I asked him confused.
"I haven't met him?"
"Why, wasn't he here today morning?"
"Nope"
Where's jhope? He didn't even come to meet me. What is keeping him to meet me?
Our parents would be here soon.
"Can you get up?"
"Yeah.no problem"
"Ok, let's go to the living room"
He holds my hand and leads me to the living room.
Ring ring
"Ok, I have got a call. Wait here. " yoongi left to take the call. Hmm, might be something important.
"Jimin"The voice I hate the most now.
Can't he just leave me alone? I don't even want to see him. Take the hint jerk.
I ignored him, I should give a reply to taehyung.
Jimin: Hey, miss you... :
Beep beep
Taehyung: When did you wake up?
Jimin: Today, how did you know I was out.
Tae: jhope, he updates me every day but didn't hear anything from him since yesterday.
Jeongguk cleared his voice to get my attention. I didn't even spare a glance at him.
Chim - Strange. I didn't even meet him today.
Tae -Isn't he home?
Chim: I don't think so, he isn't picking calls too.
Tae:he might be gone somewhere.
"Jimin, I'm sorry" jeongguk tried to talk to me.
He pulled me into his chest.
"I know I crossed the limit, but it wasn't my intention. Please talk to me, shout at me, but don't ignore me. I beg you I pushed him and stared at him. He looks so vulnerable, whatever may be the reason, but he shouldn't force me. How can I trust someone who marked me forcefully? I don't even want to be in the same room as him.
Jimin - I'll talk to you later.
Tae - Okay.
"Look jeongguk, I don't even wanna see your face. It disgusts me. I don't know why moon goddess gave me a pathetic excuse of a mate. I'm happy that you
rejected me. After this mess cleared up, I can finally go to my home."
I yelled at him. He brings the worst of me.
"Jimin, I know, I hurt you, Please forgive me." He pleaded with me. "You know, I would never forgive you nor forget what you did to me. Now move. Your existence is already hell for me"
I pushed him, went to my room.
I didn't even glance back at him. I know the words I said will hurt him. I wanted him to feel, hurt and helpless.
I called jhope again, he isn't picking any calls or answering any texts. Where the hell did he go?
I decided to take a nap until mom and dad come, I closed my eyes thinking about what's more store in my future.
"Prince, wake up" I heard a voice from far away,
"Let me sleep please" I turned around shaken by whoever calling me.
"Prince, do you want chocolates or not?"
Chocolates... I jumped from my bed, looked around. Dad was standing with a big goofy grin
"I knew it... You will wake up when I say chocolates."
"Dad, that's not fair" I whined at him and hugged him. I missed him. It's been a while I met him.
"Where's mom? " I asked him tilting my head.
"Oh, I thought you gonna first ask about chocolates. "
He laughed at me. "Ahaha, not funny. I'm not that mean. I love mom too"
"She's downstairs. Let's go. And here's your chocolates. " Dad gave me two boxes of KitKat.
Yes, I missed KitKat, jeongguk only store Galaxy and dairy milk. I missed my favourite chocolate.
We both walked downstairs, mom was talking to yoongi and jeongguk . There's was some petite girl beside yoongi.
Who's she?
"Hey mom, missed you." I ran to her and hugged her.
"I missed you too baby" She pecked my forehead,
That girl was smiling at me. I smile back "Who's she mom?"
I asked mom, yoongi and jeongguk looked at me.
That girl stood from the couch and came in front of me.
"T'm Alice, yoongi's mate. " She pulled her hand to shake. I shook her hand.
I was shocked, I was six months out and yoongi already found his mate. What about jhope. Did he know? Oh my god.
"Jhope knows,?? " I asked yoongi
"He does--" yoongi was nervously trying to talk but jeongguk cut his words.
"Yes, he knows. I told him yesterday"
"What, when did you tell him," yoongi asked shockingly. "Yesterday, when you went back to your home. He asked me where you went to? So I told him you don't wanna stay away from your mate" jeongguk chuckled. I think jeongguk is unaware of jhope and yoongi's secret relationship.
I think nobody knows except me, jhope and yoongi. Jeongguk messed up big time. It was yoongi place to tell him. Is this the reason he left?
I looked at yoongi who looks scared.
"Where's he? " I yelled at everyone. Im so cruel. How can I forget about my best friend? I didn't even search for him when I know he's not there, he must be having a hard time. There's nobody to talk to him to.
Ring ring "Wait, everyone?
Yoongi picked up the call. He looks so serious.
"You caught him right?"
"Ok, bring him here"
Who's he talking about, why he has to bring someone over here. When we are tensed about jhope.
He hanged up the call and looked at dad
"We caught them, dad. The mole"
"Who's he?"
"He was one of the guards assigned to him. But he's not the one who disclosed the location."
"So who?" "He didn't say anything yet. But he knows who was it? "
"We should make him speak. We can't allow the mole in our pack more. It's getting serious. "
Dad said in a serious tone.
Beep beep
Maybe it's jhope, I quickly picked up my phone and opened the message.
Private number: Missed me, sweetheart?
A shiver runs down my spine. He didn't leave me yet. He is still stalking me.
Private number: Do you wanna know who told me about your location.?
I want to ask him. But I don't want to engage in a conversation with him. Private number: Well it's someone close to you.
Jimin: Who's that?
Private number: Eager much?
Jimin: If you don't wanna tell, get lost.
Private number: Ok I'll tell you on one condition.
Jimin: What?
Private number: You will stay away from your mate.
Jimin: I already hate him
Private number: Well then it's...
"Who are you texting jimin? is it jhope?" Dad asked me hoping it's jhope. I shake my head.
"No.its not him"
Beep beep
Private number: It's your best friend
Jhope
The phone dropped from my hand.
Is he lying? How could he do that to me?
"What happened jimin? Why are you crying?"
Mom hugged me and started caressing my head.
Yoongi took my phone and read the messages.
"Jhope" His voice was sound so shocked. I didn't even in my dreams thought that my best friend would
betray me.
"Alpha yoongi, this is Ben, he's the guard"
Two warriors from our pack brought
Ben who was with me on that Journey.
Yoongi punches him hard.
"I know already who help him, it's jhope, right? "
Fear flicked in Ben's eyes, that's confirmed that jhope is the mole. He is the one who betrayed us. Why?
Is this the reason he left? He may already know he was almost caught.
I trusted you with my life, jhope, how can you do that to me.
"Go take him back to dungeon"
"But jhope, I don't think he will do that, Or there might some valid reason for him to betray us"
Jeongguk defended jhope. Whatever may be the reason, but he shouldn't do that, we treated him like family.
"That bitch, I'm gonna destroy him when I get to hold on him"
Yoongi kicked the chair and left the house angrily. I don't know how to comfort him. You are dead to me jhope.
You played with our feelings.
'Scar where are you? I miss you'
"Mom, something happened to Scar. He isn't responding"
I sniffed, he is the only one who can comfort me now.
"Because your wolf left your body" jeongguk deadpanned and left the living room.
What? Scar left me. What the bullshit he's saying? No way in hell he will leave me.
"Dad, what did he just say? Tell me he's lying"
"No.chim.It's true. But yoongi's doing everything to bring him back."
I ran to my room and closed the door.
Why moon goddess? Why are you always punishing me? What sin did I do that's you are making my life living hell. My best friend betrayed me, my soul my everything Scar left my body, someone stalking me, and that asshole as my mate. Please give me a break from everything.
Someone knocked on my door. I opened it, yoongi was standing outside, he looks so broken.
"I want to talk to you about your wolf"
"Dad told me, isn't going to come back right? "
"He will come back"
"How? "
"We need to find a white wolf, he can bring you to wolf back"
"White wolf, it's near to impossible yoongi. "
"I'll make the impossible possible for my baby brother. Don't worry. I'm searching for her"
"How do you know it's a she.?"
"Well we had 3 white wolves 100 years ago. 2 of them their couples and the woman was pregnant 21years ago. The third was the women's father. She gave birth to a newborn baby girl"

WHO DO YOU THINK MIGHT BE THE WHITE WOLF