The rumored white wolf

Jimin pov
"Then what happened," I asked him with curiosity.
"Well that woman and man were brutally murdered"
"What"
"Yes, the baby girl was just 10 days old"
"Oh my god. That's so cruel. "
"Yes.it happened 20 years ago."
"Now it's only the girl and her grandfather is alive. It's hard to locate an experienced white wolf. So it's better to find the young girl"
"But isn't it a sin to murder a white wolf? I heard that the White wolf belongs to the Moon goddess family. They are highly respected and have so many powers.
"Yes, the one who murdered was cursed by moon goddess. But nobody knows who killed the white wolf and what's the curse"
"So there's a chance Scar can come back, right?"
"Yes."
"But yoongi, why did jhope betrayed us?
"
"I don't know Amy. I don't even what I would do to him if he comes in front of me. He made a fool of us. I'll ruin him".
"Leave him. I don't want to see him again"
"Do you think, he will come back"
"I don't know his clothes and phone is still here"
I saw his phone near the bedside. His clothes were still in the closet.
"Yoongi can I come home. I don't want to stay here"
"But it's not safe Jimin "
I huffed. I'm not safe here either. I have a monster mate who's ready to force himself on me whenever he wants. I'm tired of this shit, and not to forget that stalker.
"But I'm not safe here either"
"Jimin I'm going to find the white wolf. I'll be out for a while. You should stay here.
"Ok"
I pouted at him. I know there's no room for argument now.
Yoongi left after updating everything that happened last 6 months. He told jeongguk was so worried. I brushed, because of him. I was in that situation.
I think about the white wolf. How can someone so cruel, that baby was just 10 days old? How is she like now? Is she aware of her parent's murder or she is on the hunt for revenge or maybe she is hiding from the world to avoid danger?
I took a quick shower and left outside. I'm no longer locked in house arrest. My parents did make sure that I won't suffocate here anymore. I'm thankful for that. This house reminds me of so much pain.
I called taehyung and he told me to meet him in 10 minutes at Black pepper restaurant.
I reached there, taehyung was already waiting for me.
Oh god. I missed him so much.
He waved at me I smiled and walked into him.
"Hi cupcake missed you"
"I missed you too " I hugged him, he pats me. I fill him the details about my wolf and jhope betrayal and him disappearing.
"I think there's something more in this story"
"What do you mean?"
"I don't think jhope will do that?"
"But the stalker told me and the guard?" I asked me nervously.
"Do you believe in that stalker more than your best friend? "
That question stuck in my head now. Did I believe the stalker over my best friend?
"Where is he now?" He asked me again.
I'm ashamed of myself.
"I...I don't know. well nobody knows"
"I hope he is okay"
"What do you mean by that? "
I fired at him.
"Well, I talked to him that night. He was crying too much. He was so heartbroken. You know what's hurts him the most. Yoongi didn't dare to tell him he already found his mate, he ignored him straight Three months and then your mate told him the truth"
"I don't know what to believe? But yoongi won't forgive jhope."
"Leave it. I'll try to locate jhope. But he's himself hiding from us. It would be difficult to locate him"
"Hmm." We discussed the stalker again. And taehyung advised me not to forgive jeongguk easily. He will get used to it then.
I came back to jeongguk house late at night.
I heard voices from the living room.
I checked the living room. Jeongguk and Lisa were cosy in one blanket watching some movie.
He will never change. I ignored them and walked to my room.
"Hey. You wait" I heard Lisa's irritating voice coming. Can't she just shut up her mouth?
"What?" I asked her by irritated.
"Bring me orange juice"
What she thinks of herself. I'm not her fucking maid.
"Don't you have two sluty legs? Go take it yourself. " I yelled at her
"Don't talk to her like that"
Jeongguk warned me.
"You don't teach me how to talk. Isn't it match made in heaven manwhore and slut" I smirked at him and left to my room.
They both yelled at me. I ignored them and slammed my door.
Bitch..
I took a shower and opened my laptop. I watched 'you are beautiful' drama.
It was so beautiful. It's almost morning when I finished it. I decided to eat something and sleep the whole day. I quickly go to the kitchen and eat cereal then goes back to my room without making any noise.
I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
Knock knock
"Ah.who's disturbing me"
I ignored it and shuffled in a blanket
Knock knock knock
What the fuck. Can't they fucking take that hint? I don't intend to be disturbed now.
I opened my door, jeongguk was standing outside looking at his hand. He then stared at me.
"What do you want?" I yelled at him "Why aren't you downstairs, I thought something happened"
"I was resting until someone decided to disturb"
I irritatingly sighed.
"I thought you are upset because of yesterday"
I rolled my eyes at him.
"I don't care what you do or with your whore.
Don't disturb me"
I slammed my door in his face and gone back to sleep.
I woke it's already dark. I checked the time it's past 7'0 clock. Oh, I slept the whole day,
My stomach growled. Oh, now I'm hungry.
I went kitchen and made chicken noodles. I was craving noodles. I ate my meal watching TV. I'm not getting any sleep today. I slept too much. I dialled taehyung's number.
"Hello, darling"
Taehyung's cheerful voice came from another side.
"Can you come here? I'm bored."
"Ok, I'll come in half-hour. Well by window or front door"
I chuckled at his words.
"By the front door. I already talk to my dad and yoongi about you. "
"Ok, that's good. Now I don't have to climb into your window"
"Ok, I'll wait for you then. Bye"
"Bye"
I remembered the first time, he came here. That's was hilarious. Jhope was there too. But after we installed the camera, there was no mocking from the stalker about my room. He can't see my room now. I guess not sure. I wish you didn't betray me. I know taehyung told me to trust him. But the whole evidence was against him. I played with my phone for a while by waiting for taehyung.
Ding dong
I rushed to open that door. Taehyung was standing there with his backpack. He's staying over. Yes. I jumped into his body and hugged him.
"Hey hey. Leave the handsome man alone. "
"You handsome? In your dreams"
He rolled his eyes at me.
"Jimin, who's there?"
Jeongguk's voice came from the living room.
Ohh I don't want to handle him now. I ignored his call and pulled taehyung inside.
"Let's go to my room"
"I bought some chicken wings"
"Yes. we can watch the movie the whole night"
We both came inside. Jeongguk was standing there, his eyes shifted mine to taehyung. His jaw was clenching typical jeongguk.
"Who's he?"
He angrily asked me.
"This is my best friend taehyung"
Taehyung didn't introduce himself to jeongguk.
He just ignored jeongguk.
"Why did he came late at night"
"Because I asked him to"
"Tell him to go"
"No, we are going to my room"
I pulled jeongguk upstairs.
"Wait. He can't stay here"
"Why? " I mocked him
"Because I say so. Remember this is my home"
I let out an irritated sigh. He's so annoying.
"I already talk this about Dad and yoongi"
"Ok, I'll stay with you too"
"We are watching movies the whole night, don't you have work tomorrow?"
I asked him to hope that he would give up on his stupid idea.
"No problem"
I looked at taehyung, who's already looking at me.
'What do we do? ' taehyung mouthed at me
'I don't know
I mouthed back at him.
Can't he just mind his own business? He destroying our night out.
They sat on the couch, nobody uttered a single word. I selected a Rom-Com movie, Nobody objected. The movie started, even for a funny scene, everyone was silent. The room was filled with tension.
"Jimin, come eat"
Taehyung gave him the chicken wings he bought. Jeongguk was staring at both of their interaction. If looks can kill, taehyung would be buried a while ago. Taehyung came closer to me. Taehyung didn't have any evil intention towards me. It's just pure friendship nothing more than anything.
It's jeongguk who thought they have feelings for each other., which is a complete misunderstanding.