Wake up

3rd pov
Yoongi managed to untie him. But his eyes are cold. His whole body is pale. It's like he's is dead.
"Scar wake up. " He shooked him, a few minutes later he started to respond to him.
"Blake you must go, it's not safe here"
"Why? Please come back with me. It's been 6months." He pleaded to his sister.
"I can't. He captured my soul. I can't go outside from here
"Who did it, tell me. I'll make everything back to normal" "You have to summon white wolf and find a witch"
"Ok. I'll do that. Please take care of yourself and. I'll be back soon"
He assured him. He has to bring back his brother. It's Very difficult to summon white wolf it's near to impossible. He has to find the white wolf at any cost.
He comes out of the unknown place and opened his eyes. Jhope was looking at him. He can't say anything to him regarding this situation. And also he can't give him more hope. As he already found his mate. She is everything for him now. He wanted to explain everything to him. But it's very hard. If jimin was here, he could confess everything to him. He can handle his best friend. He is helpless now. He ignored him and went to jeongguk office.
Jeongguk was buried in the paperwork. He is looking tired with beard and messy hair.
"Jeon, we need to talk" yoongi's voice gave him chills. He knows something is wrong.
"Okay." Jeongguk closed the door and sat beside yoongi .
"Jimin, he is not in a comma because you marked him" He didn't trust the single words yoongi told him. He thought he just wants to comfort that's why he is lying.
"I'm serious, I contacted Scar."
"What, but the doctor told me his wolf is gone""Yes, you remember I'm his protector. I have a deep connection with his wolf"
"Yes. did he talk to you?"
"His soul is captured by someone"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, hewants me to find a witch" yoongi deliberately avoided the white wolf part as it should be secret. It's very dangerous. The white wolf is almost extinct. Only two white wolves are alive now. One is 1000+years old that's what he heard. And another one is around 20years old. He has to find the younger one. As it is difficult to find the experienced white wolf.
Jeongguk best friend was a wizard, and his wife is a witch. He dialled his number immediately, "I need your help, come here" He didn't hear any reply. The phone was disconnected.
After doing his paperwork, he left to visit jimin. He is still in the same position. Jhope was sitting beside him thinking god knows what. Jhope was also talkative like Jimin , nowadays no one can't even see his smile. He knows something is bothering him and it's not only about Jimin. I have to talk to him as he is like a best friend to me now. I hold jimin's hand, it's still cold. I brushed his hand to convert the warmth from me.
I miss you, my prince
"Jeongguk " He heard a familiar voice coming from downstairs.
"Sebastian. you are here" He rushed "Sebastian, you are here" He rushed downstairs and hugged his friend.
"Why did you call me" jeongguk explained everything to Seb. He called yoongi too.
Because only yoongi know what to do.
Yoongi came after few minutes, he looked so stressed.
Yoongi explained everything to Alex and Sebastian.
"But we can only bring back Jimin. His wolf, I can't bring him back" Sebastian said.
"I know that, only white wolf can bring his wolf"
"White wolf?" Jeongguk and Sebastian asked shockingly at the same time. "Yes," yoongi whispered. He knows it's near to impossible to find a white wolf.
"Ain't they extinct? " jeongguk asked nervously.
He only heard about the white wolf.
"No. Two white wolves are still alive"
Sebastian's voice was also hopeless.
"Ok. We will talk about the white wolf, later. Now let's focus on jimin"
"I need to bring some spell and books to practice the magic. I'll come tomorrow"
Sebastian told them and explained those things he needed from here.
"Ok then tomorrow" jeongguk bid farewell to both yoongi and Sebastian.
Now his thoughts are mixed with Jimin and Scar.

How would he accept the fact that his wolf isn't with him? It's really difficult. He heard from yoongi that Scar is everything for Jimin. His backbone, his strength everything was his wolf. How can he cope with this feeling now? I'll bring his wolf for him.
Now I need to talk to jhope. And ask him what's going on with him.
Jeongguk called jhope. Now they both sat on the couch. jeongguk told him everything about what they are doing tomorrow.
"So he-will wake up tomorrow," jhope asked in excitement.
"Yes" "I'm so happy" jeongguk can still see the sadness in his eyes.
"What's bothering you?"
"Nothing" he just shrugged.
"It doesn't look like nothing?"
Jeongguk pressured him to confess his problem. Jeongguk is unaware of yoongi and jhope's complicated relationship.
"So yoongi was here? A few hours ago?"
"Yes, he just left half an hour ago"
"Why did he leave, when he has to come tomorrow"
"He has a mate waiting for him in his home, That dude can't even spend a day without his mate." "What, yoongi found his mate?" Jhope asked being confused.
"Yes, you didn't know. It's almost three months now" jeongguk didn't know he was burning someone's heart.
"Ok. I see. I'll go to sleep now. I'm tired" jhope lied to jeongguk and slipped into his room.
He wants to scream, but he didn't want jeongguk to be worried as he's already stressed about jimin. He's sniffing in his clothes, unable to control his sob. He broke down, his whole body was shaking. Even once he didn't bear this much pain. It's like someone stabbed his heart. Yoongi why did you gave me hope? You didn't dare to confess everything to me. Acting like an ignorant jerk. I knew you would find your mate one day yoongi. But you could at least talk to me about everything. He poured all his feelings in that room alone, crying the whole night. Nobody knew anything.
Jeongguk woke up from alarm. He jumped from his bed and quickly took shower.
Jiminwas shifted into the guest room. A doctor or nurse always need to monitor him.
Yoongi was already waiting in the living room when he came down.
"Didn't jhope came?" Jeongguk asked Yoongi.
"No. I didn't see him"
"Ok, let's eat breakfast first. Sebastian would be hereafter a few minutes.""Ok come on. I'm hungry"
Yoongi patted his stomach.
"Didn't your mate feed you?" Jeongguk asked smacking yoongi's head.
"No, she was asleep."
They both ate the food. Sebastian came later.
"Ok, guys. I got everything. Let's go"
They went to the room Jimin is currently in, yoongi closed the door and windows.
Sebastian started to use the spell. But he couldn't reach Jimin .
"Jeongguk, do one thing. Hold his hands. Call him back to you. Yoongi, you do the same as you are his protector. Yoongi and jeongguk both hold his hands and started saying soothing words and pleading him to come back to them.
Sebastian cast the spell again, but it still not working.
"I think I need to call my wife too"
Sebastian told them and caller his wife.
She came within few minutes.
They both cast the spell again, the whole room was shaking.
Jimin started to respond to them.
"He will be awake in few minutes"
Sebastian said while hugging his wife
Rose.
"His wolf?" Jimin asked nervously.
"No we couldn't bring him" Rose whispered.
Jimin heard someone calling him. He couldn't open his eyes. He tried many times, but he is failing miserably. Then he got some energy, he doesn't know from where the energy is engaging in his body. A sudden jolt hit his heart.
And he slowly opened the eyes. The first thing he saw was jeongguk , he is the last person he is expected to meet. He didn't know hiswolf is still somewhere nobody knows and captured by someone.
"Jimin, my baby brother. You are awake"
He looked at his left, his brother who's holding his hands like his life depending on him. He tries to wake up, but his muscles are still weak.

Jimin tried to help him, he dodged his help and hugged yoongi.
"I missed you, yoongi. I was so scared" he started to sobbing when his mind hit every worse memory he faced once he reached here.
"I'm sorry jimin, I'll never ignore you."
"I'm sorry too. I left there without asking you"
"It's okay. " He patted his head.
Then he looked around the room found
two strange people looking at him mischievously,
"Who are they? " he asked yoongi.
"It's Sebastian and his wife Rose. They are witch and wizard. They are the ones who brought you back to us."
"What, how long I was out?"
"More than six months"
Jimin's mouth opened shockingly. He was expecting mostly one or 2weeks.
Everyone must be so worried.
After few minutes of chatting down, he shifted to his old room.
"Dad and mom will be here tonight, they are so happy that you wake up? " yoongi happily said.
"Yeah, they must be worried" he checked his phone. Too many texts from taehyung ,
"Where's jhope?"

Yoongi scratches his head nervously.
"I don't know"

WHERE DO YOU THINK JHOPE WENT TOOO....hmmm