Sneaky

Jimin pov
After hours of explaining, still, he isn't budging. I have to find a way to get out from here.
"Hobi, please just for once, I won't ask you again. " I pleaded to give my best puppy eyes.
I'm desperate to meet him. I didn't meet him for a while. I want to tell him everything.
"Chim, try to understand. You are in danger. It's not safe for you to go outside to meet a stranger. "
"He isn't a stranger. He's my best friend"
I'm starting to get irritated.
"Seriously vou only meet him few times and how he becomes your best friend."
"Hobi, please. I want to meet him. Just for once. Please, you can come with me too"
I was so desperate to meet him.
"Okay, fine. But I'm coming"
"Okay" I hugged him hard. Jeongguk allowed me to go outside with jhope. Once I reached there, I ran to our spot and saw him pacing around.
He turned around and sighed.
"You are late again"
"I'm sorry" I jumped on his body and hugged him.
"Ahem" Ah, I forgot about jhope. "Tae this is jhope, and Jhope this is Taehyung"
They both just shrugged. What's wrong with them.
"I bought you some chocolates," taehyung told me while giving me chocolates.
"Tae, I got messages again and some terrible thing happened" I explained everything that happened since we last met.
"What was your mate doing, when some dropped those things in your room"He is irritated. Well, I don't know how that person entered my room.
"He wasn't there."
"Things getting more complicated. Chim do everything as I say. Okay." He explained everything. Well, it's a great plan. It's difficult to execute as jeongguk can't know anything about our plan.
We are going to get into so much trouble if gets to know anything about our plan.
"I'm in" hope said. I smiled at him.
I don't know if this plan will work or not.
But at least I'll be safe, I guess.
We bought everything needs for this plan. I hope jeongguk won't find out. After discussing everything taehyung dropped us.
We both rushed to my room, checked every area, to find any camera installed or not. We didn't find anything. So we took out the small cameras we bought and securely fixed them where no one would notice. "Everything ready Hobi"
"Yeah, I bought extra blankets"
But the main problem is me and jeongguk always sleep together. How I'm going to convince him that I won't sleep with him any more. It's not like we are mated. I think I'll convince him that I need to have some alone time with jhope. But we spend the whole day together alone according to what jeongguk thinks. I have to convince him no matter what, I hope I would be successful.
"So, what are you going to tell jeongguk".
" We have to make a story"
Jhope grinned at me. We both discussed the story we going to tell jeongguk and went downstairs. He was already waiting for us to join dinner.

We eat in complete silence.
"T'm sleeping with jhope today" I suddenly blurted out.
"Why? "He asked me, he looks somewhat nervous. Why it's good for him. right?
He can bring Lisa over there. His expression giving me a weird vibe like he wants me to stay with him.
"Because I want to spend more time with jhope"
"You guys spend the whole day. Isn't that enough"
I gulped.
"Look jeongguk, you know that both of your relationships aren't good. So it's good for Jimin to take distance from you, I hope you can understand that"
Jhope grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room. I looked back at jeongguk , he looks so vulnerable. A hurt passed through his eyes. We didn't bring once about the rejection part when I sleep with him. We also found comfort in each other.
We closed the door and opened the window. We started to watch Netflix for a while. And we heard some noise from outside.
Beep beep.
Taehyung- I'm here.
I looked through the window he's standing outside. He hooked the robe and climbed upstairs.
"Hey, cuties. Missed me"
I rolled my eyes at me.
"So you bring the equipment? " jhope asked him.
"Yeah, did you guys check around"
"Yeah, but we didn't found anything"
"Okay, I'll check it then"
Taehyung brought camera tracking equipment to know if there's any camera around.
Beep beep beep beep
"One camera is here"
"But that was one we  installed  "Are you guys dumb, you should have fixed it after I checked everything"
"We thought we could help you"
"Yeah, thank you so much for giving me more work" taehyung rolled his eyes.
We told him where we installed the camera first and he started checking around. A few minutes later we finally found one which is behind the flower pot. How did we miss it"Look, here is one too"
Taehyung pointed at the lights.
"Here too" It was straight up from my bed.
We found too many micro-cameras and we removed everything and demolished it. "You are staying, right?"
I asked him.
"Yes" he nodded
he looks tired. He has lots of work at his office, then he came to help us and now accompanying us. I'm glad I found such a good person here. He is such a gem.
Hobi poked me, I glared him
"Well, he's good. " Hobi whispered to me.
We watched Netflix again and was laughing hard.
Knock knock
"Oh, fuck. It's jeongguk" I panicked. We stared at each other. everyone is frightened. Oh my god. What I'm gonna do. If he found us like this. Late in the night a, stranger
in my room isn't going to be alright with him.
"Come" taehyung dragged me to the bathroom.
"Handle it" taehyung mouthed at jhope.
He nodded.
Taehyung closed the door and started the shower.
We heard jhope opening the door.
"He is in the shower"
We can't hear jeongguk voice properly. The door went shut. Still no sound.
"Let's go" i tried to open the door. "Chim, are you stupid, let him call us first"
I nodded.
A few minutes later jhope called us.
Finally, I can breathe calmly.
"He's worried about you chim," jhope told me. The little bit I knew they were talking about me.
"Worried my ass" I remembered how jeongguk and Lisa were engrossed in each other. He was supposed to look only at me like that, he was supposed to hold me like that, but it's my mistake. I expected more from him, he already draws a line between the first time we met each other. I sighed, maybe this is my fate.
"Don't spoil your mood. Come let's watch the movie"
We watched two movies it's past 2 at midnight. They both already slept, I couldn't sleep. Is he asleep yet? He told me he can sleep peacefully when I'm around. I don't know it's some crap he was thrown into me. But I couldn't sleep without him. It's like sleep never gonna come. I don't want panda eyes in the morning.
"If you want to sleep with him, go" taehyung pushed me out of the bed and turned around. I grinned, he knows me too well.
I tiptoed to his room and saw him twisting and turning around. Look like someone can't sleep. A smile brought in to my face. I layed down on his bed and hugged him from behind. "I thought I'm not getting any sleep today" He mumbled to me and turned around and caged me into his arms.
"Me too" I grinned.
He pecked my forehead and pulled me closer to him. I snuggled into him and closed my eyes.
"Jimin, are you asleep?" Jeongguk whispers into me. I turned into his side. I can see his bright green eyes looking at me from the night view.
"Chim, there are too many things I want to tell you. But please believe me that, it's not my intention to hurt you. It's just happening."
I don't know why I feel he is hiding something from me. But 1 pushed that thought in the back of my mind as my thoughts already occupied with those texts.
"Chim, are you listening?" He nuzzled into the crook of my neck.
"Yes. I'm"
I started to massage his scalp to reduce his stress. He left long breath. I can feel that he's calming down. I wish you didn't reject me, jeongguk. We could have been our happily ever after. But you ruined everything for an unknown reason. As much as I want to interrogate you, I won't do it. I'm trying to move on from everything. I will leave here when everything settled down. I look at the man who hurt me the most but still can hold me against him. I want to hate him, but I can't do it. His behaviour is not letting me hate him even if he confessed it's just a show for him. I don't know he was just faking that or stating the truth.
Who's the person stalking me who have that guts to threaten the master and most notorious Alpha. Why he is after me. Is it because of my father or jeongguk?
I'm damn sure I didn't make any enemy or crazy ex-boyfriend because I didn't bother to date anyone. I was just waiting for my mate.