Reconciliation

Jimin pov
I heard everything jeongguk said, but I couldn't react or reach into him and comfort him that it's not his fault. I was too drained in the issue that I didn't think of my health, or what would be going through the people who see me like this. However, I still felt anxious because someone is still watching me, my every move. I can't help being conscious of everything happening around me. I should be more careful.
Somehow I knew someone from jeongguk pack or closed on is helping them to reach me. Because there's no way they can get access to jeongguk's room and office.
They know exactly when no one is around. "I'm so sorry jimin" jeongguk whispers into me.
I don't know how many times he's apologizing to me. He thinks he's responsible for my condition. Jeongguk locking me up alone wasn't a good option, but still, he was scared something would happen to me if I stepped out of this house.
He stroked my fingertips, I felt calmness around me. He's making me forget the awful things that happened to me. I want to reach him and touch him. Tell him that it's not his fault. Finally, I tried to
open my eyes, after so many attempts I opened my eyes. Jeongguk was asleep while sitting on the floor with his head on the bed, holding my hands. I intertwined our hands. He jerked up and opened his eyes. His fluffy face is so cute with messed up hair.
"You are awake. " He smiles at me.
I nodded and tried to sit, but suddenly weakness rushed into my body.
"Wait, let me help" He help me to sit and took the bowl from the stand.
"You are weak now, you need to eat"
I nodded and tries to take the bowl from him.
But he opposed and started feeding me.
He apologized again while feeding me. I told him it's alright and we talked about random things. He still didn't ask me what happened or why I ended up like that in the bathroom.
"Ah I'm full"
I pat my tummy and pouted at him.
"Eat, it's just 3 spoons"
"Can't, I'm full" I rolled into bed.
"Ok, I'll take this to the kitchen first, okay"
He asked me unsure about I'm ok to be alone now. But I don't want him to leave me alone. Fear started to creep into what had happened when I sleep alone.
"T'm coming with you"
"No, you are sick. I'll just be right back"
He said calmly,
"No, no. Please don't leave me" Tears started to flow from my eyes. I couldn't control myself. I broke down in front of him. I don't want to be alone when someone is watching me, touching me without my consent. I don't know what will happen if he leaves me here.
"Okay wait. I'll call jhope to take the dishes. "
Jhope" jeongguk called out to him.
Jhope suddenly rushed into the room, he looks so stressed.
"Is he okay" he is still unaware that I woke up a while ago.
We forgot to inform him.
His eyes suddenly turned into me. He jumped on the bed, hugged me hard. He was crying and saying things I can't understand. His words weren't clear because he is crying loudly.
"Hey, I'm okay. Don't cry" I comforted him.
"I thought something happens to you and you were never going to wake up, I'm sorry for leaving you here in the room alone. I know you might felt
suffocated being inside these four walls.
I'll make it up for everything. Don't ever pull any stunt like that anymore. Eat on time, don't skip meals, do you understand? "
Ahhhh he is talking too much. He was scared, something bad happened to me. I want to tell him something did happen. I don't know how well he will take these things. I was confused at first to tell jeongguk or not. From the look of him I can tell deep inside he has feelings for me, which he's trying to hide too much. So I decided to tell them both what exactly happened. And how I ended up unconscious in the bathroom.
"I want to tell you guys what exactly happened, "I said while looking in the floor finding the plain floor beautiful at the moment.
"It's ok. If you ain't ready" jeongguk whispers and gently caresses my hair.
"But I want to talk"
"Okay," jhope said and sat on the bed with me,
Jeongguk also sat on the other side holding my hand, "I.... I was so angry when you locked me up. I screamed and did everything to get out from here. But after trying everything I felt exhausted and took a long nap. But when I woke up I didn't know something like that would happen.
I was so scared"
I started to cry thinking that lipstick and the word "You're mine' keep messing with my mind.
"What happened?" Jeongguk looks so nervous like he wasn't ready to accept what is about to come.
"I wake up and goes to wash my face, but my face was..." I started to lose control of myself. Jeongguk hugged me and started whispering soothing words.
"It's okay. We will talk about this later when you are ok" jhope suggested, but I can see that he wants to know what happened but doesn't want me to get hurt again.
"My face was full of lipstick. On my forehead, there was written YOU ARE MINE with red lipstick. And my lips were also painted with that damn lipstick.
Someone is watching me everywhere, the stalking making me insane and lose control of myself. So I rubbed my whole body hard to erase everything from my body. I felt disgusted of myself knowing that someone touched me without my consent."
"Babe, I'm here, Don't worry" jeongguk comforted me. I'm still shivering with fear. What if he can beat jeongguk or he will take me away when I'm alone.
"I don't want to be alone"
I hugged him hard.
"You won't be. If I'm not here jhope will stay with you. One of us would definitely be with you"
"Okay"
"Now take this medicine. You are weak now"
"Okay." I took the medicine jeongguk gave me.
I started to feel dizzy, So I again slept the whole night. When I woke up I didn't expect jeongguk to be beside me. It's past his office time. Why is he still here? He was holding my hands and lost in some thoughts. He looks breathtaking with freshly showered hair and water was dripping from his jawline to his neck.
"Stop eye raping me." He scolded me.
"I wasn't " I pouted at him not feeling any embarrassment that he caught me staring.
"Get ready"
"For?" I didn't remember we were going out today.
"To my office"
"Why, why should I come. I don't want to come. It's boring to stare at you whole day"
"I thought you find that's breathtaking" I blushed hard. He heard everything.
"Ok leave the jokes aside. I'm not leaving you alone here. Go get ready fast"
I was going to ask him why he doesn't want me to leave alone. I thought that was just a nightmare. So everything had happened.
I don't want to look like a scared child anymore. So I took a quick shower and wear jeans and a hoodie. It's comfortable.
"I'm ready"
We entered into kitchen and eat silently.
Jeongguk didn't ask me anything which I'm beyond happy as I don't want to discuss anything further than what happened yesterday. "You sit there. I have lots of work to do"
I nodded at him. I already know this is what going to happen when I stepped in here. I took my phone out, there are so many texts from taehyung.
Taehyung- Hello. I can't come today, Lil bzy.
Taehyung- Amy are you angry. I swear I wanted to come. But something came
up.
Taehyung- jhope called me. I hope you are doing well darling.
Taehyung- Call me when you are free. And babe don't worry. I'll give him a lesson.
Taehyung- Still busy, ok take care. Love you.
Aww, I feel so glad to have a friend like him. He will always have a special spot in my heart. He must be worried. I quickly started typing.
Jimin - I'm alright. Missing you. :
Beep beep.
Taehyung- I'm missing you too.
Jimin - I can't come outside.
Taehyung- I know. Jhope already filled in the details.
Jimin - when did you guys become friends?
Taehyung - When you sneaked into your mate's room.
Jimin - TAEHYUNG .
Taehyung- JIMIN.
Jimin- I want to meet you.
Taehyung- I'll come tonight.
Jimin- But there are too many guards outside. You can't make it to my room.
They will catch you.
Taehyung- They won't. Don't worry. I'm better than your stupid mate.
I giggled,
"Why are you giggling?" Jeongguk suddenly asked me.
"Nothing, I just remembered something"
I tried to convince him.
Beep beep.
Taehyung- Don't think about sneaking into your mate room. You are sleeping with me today.
I flushed. Aah, this kid.
"Who are you texting? " jeongguk asked me I can feel anger from his voice.
"Nobody"
"Then why are you texting and giggling reading those texts"
"Ah it's----
Jeongguk suddenly comes towards me, snatched my phone from me.
That last message might mess up everything. He will misunderstand everything. How I'm going to explain this to him. I'm screwed.