His home

Jimin's pov

I was just chilling out in my room

When dad called me.

"Jimjn we need to talk. " Through his eyes, I can tell whatever he is going to tell me isn't good.

" Is everything okay? Dad? "

"I have something important to tell you. I know you are not going to accept this, but it's for your protection. " His words failed to hide his nervousness.

"Dad, you are scaring me. What happened? "

"You know about the attack, I think you are not safe here anymore. We have a mole in our pack"

"So what Dad, are you gonna send me out, where are you taking me? "

"Alpha jeongguk's home"It wasn't something I expected that Dad would suggest to me to live with my ex-mate.

" Dad, are you crazy. With him, seriously, it's a slow death for me, I'm not gonna go there "

"You will do as what I say, pack your bags. Jimjn, don't make me angry" Anger was hinted in his voice.

I don't want to test his temper as he never raised his voice at me. I don't wanna make him do something that he will regret later.

"Is he okay with it?" I asked.

"Yes, he's the one that suggested. He will come in the evening, get ready"

I think Dad didn't want me to ask anything further as he left before I can reply to him.

However, I'm really confused, why does he want to keep me in his house. Did he wanna protect me for Dad, or he wants to protect me as mates do.

Haha, I know what to do.

Mission to irritate the hella outta him.

Now how I'm gonna convince jhope and yoongi.

I dialled his number.

"Where are you? "

"Me at yoongi's room"

"What. What are you doing there? "

Something is up there.

I ran to his bedroom. Open the door.

I fucking didn't expect that, how can they do that.. Without me.

"AHHHHHHH" I screamed.

That's when they both realised I'm there. Their eyes popped up. Yup. I'm gonna beat the shit out of them.

I jumped into his bed, hit the back of his head. And pulled out his hair and did the same with jhope too.

"Jimjn, stop it. Don't be childish and don't forget about your leg"

That's when I realized I ran away without any support. yuppie. My leg is perfectly alright now.

"Hm well I need to tell you, something guys"

"What? are you gonna lecture us about not asking you to play games"

Ahh, I forgot that.

"Seriously, you guys didn't tell me"

"Dad told us to leave you alone for few hours, well I don't know why"

Yoongi told me.

"Okay, now let's be serious"

"I'm serious, look at me"

I looked at jhope , he is trying to make a serious look but was failing miserably, at last he laughed out loud.