Lisa

Jimin pov
I woke up before jeongguk and went to my room. It's still early. Taehyung has to go now or else he's going to get caught. I entered the room, jhope is sleeping in a weird position, half of his body was on the floor. Wait where's taehyung. I checked the bathroom too. He wasn't there too. I checked my phone. There's one message from taehyung.
Tae - I left, I'll come around 11clock take care.
I smiled, he's careful more than us. I did my morning routine and was going to jeongguk room. When I heard a muffled voice. Who got in jeongguk room. I stood near the door confused between should I go inside or not.
"He was sleeping with you" A irritated voice came from jeongguk room. It's Lisa,why the hell is he here.
"He's my mate, of course, he will sleep with me," jeongguk told with a duh tone. Take that bitch huh.
"But you don't like him" I wanted to hear what is jeongguk's answer.
"It's none of your business. " jeongguk brushed off, and I heard the door shut.
He probably went to the bathroom.
"Then why the hell you called me to come here" Lisa screamed at him.
I didn't hear anything from jeongguk. What, jeongguk called her to come here. Why? Why he wants her in his bedroom. He wants her in his bedroom. He normally doesn't like anyone to enter his room except me and namjoon. Why he permitted her. Ahh, I have to do something.
'Why, are you jealous? ' Scar mocked me.
I'm not jealous'
'Oh, I can see that he teased me and blocked me.
I'm not jealous, why would I jealous of that bitch, she is nothing in front of me.
Even if that jerk head likes her, I don't care.
I dashed downstairs before jeongguk comes, it would become awkward if he saw me standing outside his room. He would think that I'm eavesdropping. Well, I was, not that he needs to know. I ate breakfast peacefully. Jeongguk and Lisa still didn't come downstairs. What are they doing there? What's cooking them a long time. My mind is screaming to check what they are up to. I decided against it.
I don't want to see them, what if Lisa come with tangled eyes and swollen lips.
No no. I don't wanna see them. I decided to go outside. As I was stepping outside a voice heard from behind.
"Where are you going?"
I looked behind, they are standing together, they look so beautiful together. she's confident, maybe that is what he wants in his mate. He might think I'm checking out, how can I say, I want to ignore both of you, so I decided to go outside. No, that's embarrassing. "I was going outside" I gulped down. I forgot I was prohibited to go outside.
"I can see that, I asked you where are you going? " His green eyes looking straight at me. Lisa look somewhat bored.
"I need some fresh air" I simply answered.
"You can open the window for air" He fired back.
Like really. Am I a prisoner?
"You don't have the right to tell me what should I do"
"I do" He grabbed my hand and locked me in his room.
"Let me out" I screamed. "Not gonna happen"
I banged the door too many times, no one opened the door. I called jhope, he didn't pick up. What the hell I'm going to do here. I stared outside, everyone looks so happy. And here I'm locked in his room.
Beep beep
Private number: I'll bring you out of that prison. You belong to me.
The phone dropped from my hand, he's watching me again. I called jhope again he didn't pick up. I'm not feeling well here. He's stalking me everywhere. I'm getting sick of these messages. I started to have a headache. So I decided to take nap until someone let me out. I drifted to sleep to avoid every ongoing problem running in my life.
I stretched out, a yawn escaped from my lips. I must be sleeping too long. It's already dark outside. I'm hungry, that bastard didn't even give me food. I stepped out of the bed and saw a plate on the couch. I checked it was Chinese noodles with chicken wings. I grinned, I was cursing for no reason. First I should clean my face, I went to wash my face, the image from the mirror shook me. I didn't expect that. I touched my face, it was full of lipstick mark. Someone inked you are mine on my forehead. Dark lipstick was spread on my lips. A tear slipped out of my eyes. I roughly washed my face. The image keeps popping in my head. Someone touched me, someone watched me sleep. I need to let out this dirt from my body. I stepped into the shower and roughly started to rub my body. Everywhere started to bruise, my whole body turned red. Still, I couldn't withdraw the image from my mind. I sat on the floor, screamed. Tears were drenched in my face. Who are you? Why are you torturing me? What did I do to you? So many questions running in my head unanswered. I don't know how long I cried in the shower. Darkness started to appear in my eyes. I felt like I'm giving up on everything.
Jeongguk's POV
I was restless whole day. I didn't want to lock him in the room. But it's dangerous outside. He doesn't seem to understand this situation. It is already past 8 in the night. I should probably go home, I wrapped my work and went home.
Jhope was sitting on the couch while playing with his phone.
"Did you talk to him"
"No" he didn't even look at me.
"Why"l asked, I thought he already talked and convinced chim.
"How can I talk to my friend, to whom you are treating like a freaking doll. He has emotion, jeongguk. I can't even look at him knowing I can't let him out. " he yelled at me.
"Did he eat?"
"I just dropped food on the couch, he was sleeping that time."
"I should check up on him then"he nodded. I don't why I'm suddenly feeling nervous. What if he started a fight with me and things got out of control.
I looked at jhope. He is ignoring me.
"Can you come with me?" I asked him in low voice. I didn't want him to feel I'm demanding. I tried my best soft voice.
"No" he deadpanned.
"Please" I have to convince him. I looked at him hoping he would agree.
"Okay," he sighed.
We both went to my room to check chim.
Jhope was also nervous. He told me he ignored jimin's so many calls. He will yell at both of us. I opened the door, he was nowhere in the room. Where did he go?
"Look, he didn't eat anything" jhope show me the food he dropped for Jimin.
We heard the water running inside the bathroom. A heavy sigh escaped from my mouth.
"Let's wait until he comes," jhope told me. I nodded at him. It's the only thing we can do now.
A half-hour passed, he didn't come out of the bathroom.
"Chim, come out" I called out.
No answer, is he ignoring or can't hear because of water running.
"Chim, opened the door" jhope screamed at him. He started to knock loudly, nothing come from inside the bathroom except the shower sound.
"Jeongguk, the door is not locked"
"What? " One thing I know that he never left the door unlocked when he's in the shower. I pushed the door open and checked the bathroom. A shiver run passed through my body when I saw what's inside. Jimin was lying on the floor unconscious with red marks all over his body like he rubbed his whole body.
"Chim, wake up" jhope tried to wake up.
He didn't even open the eyes. Fear started to capture my mind. What if something happens to him. I quickly called the pack doctor. I picked him in bridal style and laid him down on the bed. "'l will change his clothes," jhope told me and went to pick his dress.
Jhope already changed him into fresh clothes, when pack doctor Jin came.
"What Happened to him? " jin asked me.
"We don't know, we saw him unconscious in the shower"
"Ok I'll check him"
I watched as Jin started to examine
his.
"He is burning, he got a high fever and look like he didn't eat the whole day.
And this red body I think he rubbed his body too many times roughly. "I'm confused why would he rub his body like that.
"I'll prescribe the medicine, feed him first then give him the medicine"
"Okay"
"I gave him shots. He will be awake in 1 hour, he needs rest mentally and physically, got it?"
"Yeah"
"T'll cook the food," jhope said and left the room. It was just me and Jimin now. I feel like I betrayed him. I touched his hand, he is burning. I shouldn't have harsh on him,someone might know if he got fever if he wasn't locked up in this room. I'm angry at myself knowing that I'm the reason my mate is unconscious. I held him and kissed his forehead.
"I'll protect you forever my beautiful mate."
I whisper into his ear even if he can't hear anything now.