I HATE YOU

Jimin's pov

"Well, this is your room." He said while opening a door.

" So we ain't sharing a room? "

Fuck, why did I even ask that, now what he gonna think about me? He's being nice to me, giving me privacy. Ahhh

"Did you forget that I rejected you? "

Nice, my ass. He is an arrogant jerk.

"Huh, like I would ever wanna stay with you in the same room."

I pushed him, entered the room and slammed the door on his face. Take that asshole.

" Then should I burn your luggage?"

Seriously, Aaah. I am gonna kill that jerkhead if he does anything to my bags.

"Don't even think about that"

I opened the door. That jerk was smirking at me.

I will smash that smirking idiot face one day...

I pulled out my bag and closed the door.

The room was nicely decorated. There stood Queen sized bed with fluffy blankets and pillows.

This room looks exactly like the room I have at home. Well much better than that.

I decided to check around, I left the room walked through the hallway. There was another room around the corner, I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. After checking few other rooms I spotted a bedroom, I opened it, it was a master bedroom. Ah, I think it's his room because his smell hits me hard when I opened the door. I checked his cupboards there were his clothes then I came through a photo album before I can open the book someone opens the door.

"What are you doing here? " He asked me angrily.

"I was just checking around. "

He pushed me to the wall and caged me with his hands and chest. His breath touched my neck. His smell was so strong, the only thing in my mind just to pull him towards me and hug him hard.

"Don't ever enter in my room. " He snapped at me.

"I have two legs, I will do whatever I want" I replied with my best fake smile.

"I will tie you on the bed if you ever do that"

His eyes keep switching from green to grey.

"I didn't know you were into that"

I smirked at him.

"What, are you serious? "

He asked me looking confused.

"What? you were the one that said about locking my hands"

"You pervert, I knew it. You are freaking crazy guy"

He pulled me and brought me out of the room.

Seriously, why the hell he's calling me a pervert again.

He closed the door and stared at me.

"Don't ever come to my room or office" He then slammed his door on my face.

That jerk. I will kill him.

I left the house. It's time to let out Scar.

I shifted to my wolf form.

Scar pov (jimin's wolf)

Finally, it's time to run. I ran through the woods. I sat beside a river. It looks beautiful. The memories started to coming back to my head. I don't know what would jimin's reaction when he comes to know the truth. It's the thing we hide from him for 10years. And I know the reason behind his rejection, but he doesn't deserve this pain. Who the hell helped them to find our exact location. It must be someone within our pack. I hope Dad would find him soon. So we can go back to our pack. If we stay any longer things would be more complicated. I don't know how long Adrian(jeongguk wolf) can hold this mate pull. The more we stay together the more things would be complicated. I decided to shift back and walk back to his house.

Jimin's pov

Ring ring ring

Ah, who the hell is calling.

When did I come back? The scar might have taken over my human body.

Ring ring ring

Ah. Who's that calling.

I picked up the call without looking caller ID.

"Hello"

"Jimin, how are you prince. how you doing there"

I heard a familiar sound, ah I miss him already.

"Dad, I'm good, everything is alright"

"It's only for few days until we find the mole prince. "

"Okay, Dad it's alright"

"Ok. I'm hanging up, take care"

"Take care too, tell mom too. Love you"

"Love you to my Prince"

I hang up the phone and checked the time. It's past 9'O clock. Ah, I'm hungry. I quickly took a shower and changed into a sweatshirt and shorts.

I stepped into the kitchen, a freshly cooked smell of pancake hits my nostrils. There stood a young woman making food. Who is she? Why the hell she is in the kitchen when I and jeongguk are only the ones who stay here.

"Who are you? " I asked her curiously.

"Good evening Mr jimin," She told me while smiling at me.

"I asked you a question, are you his mistress" I snapped at her.

"No Mr Jimin, I am the maid personally assigned for you."

"Are you checking am I womanizer or not ?"

I heard a voice from behind me.

Did he hear everything? He is gonna embarrass me. Oh, fuck what should I say?

" You are zoning out. What are you thinking?"

He asked me while coming close to me.

" Ah -- nothing I was just asking. I don't wanna come between your relationship. "

I abruptly said.

"Then why are you asking if she is my mistress or not. "

"I told you ---- "

"Were you jealous? "

"Why would I be jealous? "

"Just asking" He smirked at me.

Aahhh. That jerk.

"I HATE YOU" I yelled at him and ran towards my room. I was embarrassed as hell and I had to skip my dinner because of him.

I was hungry as hell. I did bring some chocolates with me. I ate few chocolates and started to play Among us game. Yeah, I'm the imposter, I will kill everyone.

After playing few minutes my eyes felt heavy. I drifted to sleep.

Thud thud

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Whyyy whyyyyy?

What can't anyone let me sleep peacefully?

Arghhhh

I got out of bed and opened the door.

"Who are you? "