TRY ME

Jimin's pov
I stood up and stretches my body. I aimed at her stomach hitting hard. Take
that bitch. No one can mess with me and go like that.
She tries to wake up I pulled her legs and twisted in the opposite direction.
She screamed.
"OK OK. NOW FIGHT IN WOLF FORM"
Namjoon yelled at me.
She smirked at me. She is a warrior I can see that from her fighting skill. So her wolf might be too strong. But I think she doesn't know I have alpha blood. She shifts into a brown wolf. It was average
size, Scar can easily attack her. I don't want to boost my confidence more, as I know little thing also can cause you too much damage. I shifted into my wolf. My wolf is grey, it's a rare colour.
'Can I just finish her now, or do you want to play with her' Scar asked me.
'Take your time' I grinned, she knows what I meant by that.
Scar jumped on her body and bites her shoulder. It wasn't hard. The girl whose name l got knows that Lisa tried to bite my leg. But scar easily dodged and bites her leg. After too many turning and twisting Scar jumped on her body, from the impact of the jump her wolf pushed back into the group. Scar bites her shoulder again this time it was hard. She was bleeding too much.
"OK OK STOP IT. JIMIN WON BOTH ROUND" namjoon announced and told others to take her to pack hospital.
"T'm impressed. I didn't know you could fight like that" Namjoon patted my head. I growled at him.
Suddenly jeongguk shifted and Oh my he looks so beautiful. He nudged into my head and walked towards the woods. Oh,
he wants to walk with me. I followed him we stopped at a nearby pond. We both looked at our reflection in the water. We both look so beautiful together. I feel that Scar wants to spend her time with jeongguk wolf. She is so happy to be with him. I wish his human side was like his wolf.
After playing for hours, we both walked back to the packhouse. How can I shift back now?
Jeongguk went behind a tree and shifted back.
"Here take this" He throws a t-shirt in my direction. I quickly hide behind a tear and wearing the shirt. It's his shirt.
The same mint mixed with forest smell. I love his smell. Why the heck I'm sniffing his shirt. He is a big jerk. huh
He was waiting for me and I ignored him went directly to his house. He followed me I just didn't give him a single glance.
"Why are you ignoring me?"
I should answer him or else he would think that I'm bothered about our relationship.
"I'm not ignoring you" I huffed.
"Hey, cut that bullshitt. I know something is bothering you". Well Einstein it's true. It's because of you I'm
stressed. I wanted to scream the hell out of him.
"Nothing is going on" I don't want to continue this conversation. I most likely spill all the things if he's going to bugging me too long.
"I won't ever hurt you, jimin. You can tell me everything" He pecked my cheek and left me there with thousands of unanswered questions. You already damaged me too much. You keep promising me, you will not hurt me, then what the hell are you doing now. If I didn't listen to the conversation, he might make out a fool of me for so long.
I wish he can taste his own medicine one day. The way he's treating everyone, I wish someday he will feel the same he's causing on others. The story taehyung told me still stuck in my head. How can a child kill someone like that? He's such a monster. I feel like there's something more to this story. But everything I heard before and from his reputation
around the world the story is adding up.
I walk back to my room. There's a note laying on my bed.
"Miss me?"
Ah, this taehyung. Can't he just call me? I dialled his number after few rings he picked up the call.
"Hey, what's up jimin"
"You idiot, you could just text me or call me. Why did you leave a note"
"A what note?"
"Stop playing, I know it's you" I grinned.
What did he think he can scare me off.
He could at least be more realistic.
"Jimin, listen. It's not me this time. And I think I know who send you the note,
Listen carefully. Close your window when you are sleeping. And don't go out without any guard" His voice showing that he is frustrated. Who could send me a note other than taehyung, with T alphabet?
"Taehyung, Who is that"

"I can't tell you. Please take care of yourself. And please let me know when you suspecting anything."
"Okay. Don't worry"
"I will hang up. I have to talk to someone"
"Okay bye take care tae"
"You too Jimin"
The call got disconnected. who could this be? Is it a prank? Should I inform jeongguk? No, he doesn't care about me. Why should I tell him? I will handle it myself. I decided to take nap. I closed my eyes.
Ah finally. No one interrupted me. I checked the time. Oh, I skipped lunch and it's past dinner time. I quickly took a shower and ran to the kitchen. Ah, I'm hungry. I heard a voice coming from the kitchen. Is the maid is still here? Isn't it their past work time? I stepped into a broad shoulder that's why I saw. And I know who's this shoulder belong to.
What is he doing kitchen? I tapped on the floor.
"Ah you woke up, I cooked noodles. Let's eat"
"Why, where's a maid?"
"I send them home. I know your upset with me for God knows why. But it's an apology dinner. If I hurt you anyway" He smiles at me. And took things to the table. I helped him too. I wish you could just show yourself to me, jimin. I wish it's an honest apology. It still not too late. I want him to tell me everything. So we can be together like every mate would be.