Welcome To My Life

"Sweetie, you need to wake up." I felt a soft hand shake my shoulder carefully, as if it was scared that I could shatter into a million pieces at just a single harsh word. I opened my eyes just a crack, and I looked at my mother's face. Full of warmth, beauty and absolute adoration. I cracked a small smile and her grin widened, if physically possible. "There's my little Frankie! Good morning sweetie! You gotta get up its-"
"FRANK! GET YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCHING ASS UP BEFORE YOU'RE LATE TO SCHOOL! IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY SO DON'T FUCK IT UP!" My father screeched, snapping me out of the very few dreams I still had of my mother.
She passed away when I was only 7 years old. It's hard to even think she's been gone that long.
"Ugh, fuck my life." I groaned as I pushed myself up and out of bed, wishing that I could just crawl back into the safety of my covers and just forget the world.
-
I walked slowly down the old wooden stair case to find my father already passed out on the couch, with a bottle of Vodka still in his grasp. I sighed, grabbed my phone, earbuds and my bag and I headed out the door. 'Fucking typical' I thought. 'Can wait to hear the reason why he's gonna beat me this afternoon.' I shoved the morbid thoughts to the back of my head, and I jammed my earbuds into my ears and pressed 'play'.
'Do you have the time.... To listen to me whine....'
-
Thankfully, I was within walking distance of my new school aka my new penitentiary. I pretended that I didn't feel extremely uncomfortable with everyone staring at me, most likely judging me as I entered the building. I located the Main Office and I pulled open the heavy wooden door. A middle-aged woman who clearly dyed her hair too much and wore too much make-up looked up from her computer to me.

"Name?" She asked in a nasally voice, obviously she put together that I was a new kid.
"Frank Iero." I answered slowly. She typed something into her computer and muttered something to the effect of 'I'm printing out your schedule now, you can have a seat' I awkwardly sat down in one of those really loud leather chairs that so much at screech at the slightest move you make in them. Then the old wooden door swung open, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head because, Hot damn, you don't see just anyone these days walking around with fire truck red hair, wearing a misfits shirt and tight (and I mean tight) black jeans any day.
"Hey Mrs. Margret! I just needed to drop this off for Mr. Coplin." The redhead greeted. Meanwhile, I'm somewhat happy he hasn't noticed me yet cause damn, the view is nice back here.
"Thank you Gerard. Could you do me a favor and show Frank around the school for me? I checked and you two have homeroom and everything else together." Mrs. Margret asked. She handed 'Gerard' my schedule and he faced me and glanced back at my schedule and back at me again.

He smirked, looked at me directly in the eye and said "Yes, it would be my pleasure." He threw in a promising wink at the end, and I felt a blush creeping up my cheeks 'Damn.'

"Thanks again Gerard." Mrs. Margret said.
"No problem. " Gerard answered. "Let's go Frank." I shakily got to my feet, still blushing (because omg he said my name I'm going to freaking explode!!!!) I still didn't move at all so Gerard reached forward and grabbed the sleeve of my Green Day hoodie, nearly brushing hands (Okay. Not the time Frank. Not the time.) and dragged me though the crowded halls.

As we got to homeroom, Gerard thankfully, did all the talking for me and he continued to tow me to the back of the room.

I couldn't help it, I just stared at him like the creep I was taking in his beauty. 'Ugh, his eyes-they're so fucking gorgeous and just ugh!!! His teeth are so freaking small and cute!! Oh my god, is there anything that isn't cute about him. Wait... His lips are moving.... Shit. He's talking to me. Shit. Shit. Shit. Don't say anything stupid Frank, please don't!' Gerard stopped talking, and looked at me expectantly. 'Well, I'm screwed.'
"Sorry, I- um- didn't t catch that? What did you say?" I asked shyly.

He smirked again. God, that smirk.
"I said, take a picture, it'll last longer babe."
--------------------------------------------
Hey! So, this is my first fanfic I've ever written so please tell me what you think! I hope you enjoyed so far!! How will Frank react? Will he die on the spot or just melt? Tune in next time!
-blue_skies_26