Bulletproof Love

*Gerard's POV*

I grin as I finally put the Trans Am in park. I walk around the Trans Am to Franks side and I open the door. I smile as I see that Frank is still fast asleep. I softly cup his cheek and he pushes into my touch. I lean in to kiss him tenderly.

*Frank's POV*

I wake up to the sensation of lips on mine. My eyes fly open and I realize it's Gerard. I quickly respond to the kiss, working my lips against his. I groggily push my hands into his hair and I pull a little. He groaned slightly into my mouth and breaks the kiss. I keep our foreheads together and I smile shyly.

"Hi..." I mumble, my voice a little husky from sleep.

"Hey..." Gerard smiled warmly. I let go of his hair. "C'mon Frankie... I wanna show you something." He pulled me out of the car by my hand and I tried not to blush. We were in what seemed to be a small forest, not a lot of wild life, but a shit load of big trees. He stopped at one of them and he turned around and smiled.

"What?" I asked confused. He grinned and gestured to a small ladder attached to the tree. "No way!"

"Gerard Way, actually." He smiled brightly. "Go ahead, ladies first."

"Oh please you just want the chance to stare at my ass!" I scoff.

"Well yeah, I do. I like looking at your ass." He smirked as I turned a noticeable shade of red. " Well, go on now, you first!" Gerard exclaimed as he pushed me closer to the tree. I sigh, and start climbing the tree. Just as I go up two steps I feel Gerard slap my ass.

"G-Gerard!" I stutter. I blush cherry red and I look behind me over my shoulder.

"Sorry... I couldn't help it.." Gerard apologized sheepishly. His eyes drifted down from my face to my ass again and he smirked.

"Stop staring at my ass, Dickhead." I grumble as I continue to climb the ladder. As we finally got to the top, we sat side by side on the tree. It was great timing, the sun was setting and the sky looked like a water color painting. I heard Gerard giggle next to me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"God, this is so cliché..." He smiled softly. " I typically hate cliché things.."

"Yeah... Me too.." I giggle. Gerard finally looked me in the eyes and his emerald green eyes sparkled slightly.

"But I don't mind being cliché for you.." He mumbled. My cheeks went a little pink and I looked away as I smiled smugly. The sky was now turning a light pink, the white fluffy clouds looked so close that I could just reach out and skim the bottom of them with my hand. I felt Gerard's fingers on my chin, as he shifted my head so I could look at him. "You're beautiful.." He leaned in and he connected his lips with mine and we kissed until there was no light left in the sky.
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys!

Long time no see!! Sorry it took so long!! I've been sorta busy.

Anyway, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to makewishesinthedark .

So what's gonna go down after this?

Tune in next time to find out!!
-Blue_skies_26